Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bold Prediction: January 6th was just a dry run, if not a sliver of what is to come.

Fascism is winning in America, and our legal and political systems aren’t really setup to deal with these kinds of poo poo shows.

I mean, every time we go through these machinations as a society, there are always ridiculous amounts of violence. Recent historical example: The civil rights movement.

Way further back historical example: The ACW and reconstruction.

It won’t be the folks fomenting the poo poo, but the people they incite and the people they target them at that will bear the brunt of this violence, if not all of it save for collateral damage.

I hate the direction this country is moving in.

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU