Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
We can't let those children die in vain and if we instituted a 48 hour waiting period for firearm purchases, they will have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Basticle posted:

Literally everyone and everything I voted for or against went the other way except maybe the local library tax Levy which I haven't seen results for yet :v:

You have the gift basticle. Are you ready to be on the wrong side of history... for the right reasons?

Anyway a bunch of people I hate are furious so all told a pretty good midterm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A.o.D. posted:

Maybe don't put neoconfederates, Nazis, and insurrectionists up for election?

Like that dril tweet about candles.

The answer of course will be no

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1590367976246505473?s=46&t=h5SKycIaaBuIRyFBTd7SEw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Do the Venga Boys know their song is being used in THIS FASHION

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Florida has an olds replacement rate unmatchable by other snowbird states. It's almost like when people turn 60, a new range of hearing opens up, and people are beckoned by this new frequency to seek out warmth and Jimmy Buffett themed restaurants.

Or maybe Florida has been advertising heavily on AM radio for the past decade. No one knows because no one under 60 listens to AM.

Jimmy buffet: actually NOT a chud btw. I know, weird as hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ASAPI posted:

I was very surprised that Uvalde county went hard red, they were sounding like they might flip but didn't. I guess the county had a "silent majority" that was fine with a school full of brown kids getting shot up.

Well yeah, they live in a country that was fine with a school full of brown kids getting shot up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

Fox has started to be openly critical and Zyklon Ben is... lol

I love how it's less a cartoon and more Charlie Day ranting about the mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Grip it and rip it posted:

If that guy would have spent 100 million on initiatives to help LA he would have won

lol yup. It really isn't that hard to build goodwill but these types would rather flush it down the shitter than actually help people