Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

lightpole posted:

He gets rapey eyes when he's looking at the gun

There was some rather distinct fondling going on at one point. It was a bit uncomfortable to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Running up the score in the senate would be really important for trying to stuff as many people as they can in to dilute the bullshit that McConnell pulled. They don't have the balls to fix stuff at the SCOTUS level but it's still a really good thing if they manage it.

Totally can't wait for Hunter Biden to get impeached or whatever the gently caress right wing fever swamp bullshit they investigate for the next two years in the house.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ASAPI posted:

The audio wasn't syncing up with the video, so I thought this clip fake at first. After finding no less than a dozen videos with him saying the same thing, I am confused.

I was under the assumption that we verified cognitive activity in some way before allowing people to run. I now assume that that benchmark is, "can the candidate remember to breathe without too much mental strain."

gently caress all that, would him winning have owned the libs?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Glad he lost and all but gently caress me, pedophile cowboys and brain damaged liars still baaaaaarely losing as Republicans is not a healthy situation to be in.