Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
Go vote on Tuesday. And remember to compliment the cop's judo, even if they put their hands on your penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I stand with &e

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Thursday will be a succulent clownball meal.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots on a bye but could become big winners if the Raiders fire McDaniels

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this here week of football has nothing for me. but next week sunday is the day after my birthday. and it's going to have plenty for me. steelers and bengals rematch on sunday night. that's what i'm talking about.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gonna be a bummer if Bills/Vikings is downgraded from a potential super bowl preview to "Case Keenum revenge game"

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Jets: best team in football?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Jets: best team in football?

more and more people are saying this

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

There’s like 6 interesting games this week

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

There’s like 6 interesting games this week

Bears/Lions might own?????

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Docjowles posted:

Gonna be a bummer if Bills/Vikings is downgraded from a potential super bowl preview to "Case Keenum revenge game"

Keenum to Diggs alone will go for 300 yards and 3 TDs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Bucs/Hawks would be interesting if it wasn't at 6:30am PST. Instead it is "DVR it like an old person and also avoid the phone and watch it whenever I wake up but I will probably see the result before the game because I will be hungover and forget."

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I really don’t want to wake up at 9:30 am to cheer on the Bucs but they earned it with that last win

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Also the Vikings.

Also inject it straight into my veins.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

jokes on you OP, I voted early

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

six days

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lmao Desean Jackson is actually injured already

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
“Quit calling the plays Jeff!”

Little did Manning know, Jeff Saturday would in fact be calling the plays.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I am a single issue voter and my single issue is revoking Thomas Edward Patrick Brady's United States passport when he is in Germany.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011

Docjowles posted:

this would own, actually

i'd swap kirk for case in an instant

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Miami has Cleveland and Houston at home with a bye in between. if they dont win both of those games i will become pissed. they simply must be 8-3 before doing a 3 game road trip against the Niners Chargers & Bills

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

R.D. Mangles posted:

Everyone saying that this game is going to be a shootout is just daring the gods to send torrential rain and turning it into a game of dueling kickers.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Patriots on a bye but could become big winners if the Raiders fire McDaniels

Just lol if the Raiders lose to these Colts with Jeff Saturday at the helm.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Just lol if the Raiders lose to these Colts with Jeff Saturday at the helm.

I mean, what's worse, a team in total disarray or a team that actively despises their coach?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

What’s the tldr on how Irsay started the events to kick out Snyder?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Learn to love anything as much as Brett Favre learned to love stealing from the Mississippi welfare fund.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1589976542242897920?s=20&t=F-e-UJbt_yJ3V2oFCGW59Q

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Learn to love anything as much as Brett Favre learned to love stealing from the Mississippi welfare fund.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1589976542242897920?s=20&t=F-e-UJbt_yJ3V2oFCGW59Q

he's just having fun out there defrauding people, folks!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1589974086762917889

I'm glad for him, dude is cool and it's been a joy to watch

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Always draft the weed guy

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mystic Stylez posted:

https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1589974086762917889

I'm glad for him, dude is cool and it's been a joy to watch

He was definitely the player to watch on Monday night.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1589987020914376704?s=20&t=VY75xrlmnnz4Wnk7svBufw

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1589785435727089666?s=46&t=EtEWCwDVOnxK_PyCP8HZTA

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

This is amazing and I need more of it in my life.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

"He didn't take the coaching" is very funny

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wait… I assumed Jeff Saturday was like the Colts’ offensive line coach or assistant HC or something. They’re hiring him from outside of the organization???

Okay now I get it the league-wide reaction

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
If it was questionable if big Jeff would be let in how does Jay Z help the cause?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AndrewP posted:

wait… I assumed Jeff Saturday was like the Colts’ offensive line coach or assistant HC or something. They’re hiring him from outside of the organization???

Okay now I get it the league-wide reaction

His last official association with the team as a player was signing a one-day retirement deal with them in March 2013, the last time he set foot in the building for an official reason outside of that was for the ring of honor induction two seasons later. That's the end of his experience with the Colts and in the league pre-this decision

He'd been an ESPN analyst since retirement and was also a Georgia Christian school HC from 2017-2020. That's his experience post-Colts

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MaximilianK posted:

If it was questionable if big Jeff would be let in how does Jay Z help the cause?

They've been paying him out the rear end to do the corporate version of: Hey c'mon I've got a black friend!

Of course they'd love him if he was the face of a franchise while Bezos is the actual owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MaximilianK posted:

It wasn't questionable at all if he'd be let in/allowed, it was questionable if he'd be the top bidder (I don't think this at all) and it was questionable if he wanted to make all the decisions (I think this). Someone else getting involved helps both of those and especially helps the latter while essentially locking in the former. As long as they both want it, they got it, and the only hope for anyone else wanting it now is that they rift before getting to the bid stage