Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Irsay does drugs and booze, I surprised he was able to be coherent enough to start things against Snyder

I've started some of my favourite fights on drugs n booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah hes the franchise and its not hard to make the wildcard. I'd rest him for a few but they won't.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Don't gently caress around with elbow injuries.

It's me, the guy who hosed around with his and wakes up with 2 numb fingers every morning.

Hey same, only my pinky and ring finger on my non dominant hand but it's not great.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im glad we have another thread to talk about how much everyone is obsessed with Elon over football.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Having "one on the wrist" is a slang term for having a wank.

So that whole tweet just makes me chuckle like a 12 yr old.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As opposed to legacy media reporting bullshit just to be first.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It was up on nfl.com minutes after he tweeted.

If I have to give up immediate news if I just happing to be refreshing a feed the second its posted, saving me the 5 seconds it takes for me to go to the news source for twitter to die, I'll take it. It was the worst source and force of information distribution possible and its demise is a very, very good thing.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Announcers should talk about Brett Favre at least thrice per drive in tribute, but not about his weird cock n crocs or embezzling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I do not know why the Panthers are bringing that dude in he's like 26, 5"9 was a bad receiver and worse quarterback in college.