Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wait… I assumed Jeff Saturday was like the Colts’ offensive line coach or assistant HC or something. They’re hiring him from outside of the organization???

Okay now I get it the league-wide reaction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I can't believe it's already week 10. I feel like the season just started.

Kalli posted:

3 Good teams, one pretty good team then a whole lot of mediocrity:

The beginning of the season really skewed Baltimore's defensive statistics, they've been pretty drat good the last four weeks or so.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I still can’t believe they cut Leatherwood after a year.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591120145815986176?s=20&t=mt0P9gmqNrEWEyVGs972_w

glad to hear it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It’s not even an AFC game, give him a week to rest it imo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think Baker makes them more competitive than Walker, but at least it’s a home game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It is crazy how much Russ is getting paid. Right now looking like it could be the most disastrous contract in NFL history.