Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I had a dream we were beating Mizzou 14-3, and when I woke up I was kinda sad. But I cheered up when I realized realized it was only a dream, cause I know we'll beat Mizzou by way more than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I had a dream we were beating Mizzou 14-3, and when I woke up I was kinda sad. But I cheered up when I realized realized it was only a dream, cause I know we'll beat Mizzou by way more than that.

If I squint hard enough Mizzou's DL gets home all day, stops the run and Hooker can't unleash bombs and Mizzou makes it a tough time while still losing. It's very hard to see anything squinting this much.

Also Auburn/A&M is today and that's...whew that's a matchup.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
You know what time it is:

https://youtu.be/b3PT5Bygz6Q

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Clanga at night the week after one of the biggest home games in program history seems like it could not be more of a trap game.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
UCLA going down after dark

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Qwijib0 posted:

UCLA going down after dark

10:30 p.m. kickoff here on the east coast. I just had my morning coffee but am getting tired just thinking about that. :corsair:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Sitting on a sidewalk in Gainesville, tailgate w cold fried chicken and approximately 40 beers on ice. Woke up at 330. Gonna be a long day.

D.N. Nation posted:

Clanga at night the week after one of the biggest home games in program history seems like it could not be more of a trap game.

You will kill them.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

LeeMajors posted:

Sitting on a sidewalk in Gainesville, tailgate w cold fried chicken and approximately 40 beers on ice. Woke up at 330. Gonna be a long day.

:cheers: I've not been back in years. It took just a few years for UNC's Franklin Street to go from gritty student strip to full corporate property hell. I really hope that University Avenue hasn't done the same.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

LLCoolJD posted:

:cheers: I've not been back in years. It took just a few years for UNC's Franklin Street to go from gritty student strip to full corporate property hell. I really hope that University Avenue hasn't done the same.

It took me 10min to find a lot off 16th and post up. Crowd seems fun. I guess the days of 20$ yard parking are long gone.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Army decidedly not loving around with this Troy game.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

There's no watch grid this week for whatever reason, so uh... any idea what's good in the early slate?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Can't wait to watch football without any political ads

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
if mizzou can cause their usual havoc rate, they have a chance to still be in the game in the second half

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh god why would anyone put Missouri vs Tennessee on CBS?

EvilHawk posted:

There's no watch grid this week for whatever reason, so uh... any idea what's good in the early slate?

I think he started them putting them up on Instagram rather than twitter because of twitter reasons.

I do not have an instagram account because I am a luddite, so I am no help here.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Love to burn a time out 79 seconds into the game

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Between the opponent being Vanderbilt and it being 37 degrees, there is not much of a crowd in Lexington. Got over an inch of snow this morning in Louisville.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, they just compared Brady Cook to a young Bo Nix. This is not a comforting thought.

And it's not true at all of course, for whatever Bo Nix is he's got more talent than Brady.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

“He stroked it real good but it just came a bit short”

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Love to burn a time out 79 seconds into the game

Masterful decision

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO
jesus fuckin CHRIST MIKE LONDON DRESSED UP AS TONY ELLIOTT FOR HALLOWEEN AND DIDN'T TAKE OFF HIS COSTUME

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Now watch OU absolutely poo poo that pick away.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
that was a madden-esque pick by arkansas

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

UConn please beat Liberty

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well if you're feeling bad about your team's start to the day:

https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1591478057562423304

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Thanks to a Vanderbilt turnover, Kentucky currently has more points (3) than yards (0).

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

not a good sign that tennessee is connecting on passes that are wobbling as the qb gets hit

also not good is mizou missing easy sacks

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

mental errors and missed tackles. mizzou coulda stopped the volunteers there easily if they could get out of their own way

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

not a good sign that tennessee is connecting on passes that are wobbling as the qb gets hit

also not good is mizou missing easy sacks

I mean covering a 20.5 spread is all I'm listlessly cheering for here. There's no chance of winning at all.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

let's check on virginia

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1591477994027106305
https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1591479002224807937

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

Grittybeard posted:

Well if you're feeling bad about your team's start to the day:

https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1591478057562423304

paperchaseguy posted:

jesus fuckin CHRIST MIKE LONDON DRESSED UP AS TONY ELLIOTT FOR HALLOWEEN AND DIDN'T TAKE OFF HIS COSTUME

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Fire Elliott

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

cook had a guy wide open across the middle and tossed it into the sidelines, then takes a bad loss on 3rd down. gently caress you eli

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

cook had a guy wide open across the middle and tossed it into the sidelines, then takes a bad loss on 3rd down. gently caress you eli

I really don't understand what Eli sees in Cook, or what he doesn't see in any of his potential replacements.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Hand Indiana their participation trophy

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

mizzou defense putting in the work. take notes, offense

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

Ungratek posted:

Fire Elliott

unicornicallly this

Just burn it all down and start from scratch

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

when big noon is 80% ohio state/michigan in action

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Qwijib0 posted:

They forced an OSU punt on the opening drive, they earned their moral victory.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

28-0 pitt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

OU/WVU is pretty awful to watch