Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Qwijib0 posted:

:eyepop: beautiful punt

)=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

I want to watch the Cal vs OSU game atm and uhhh thanks pac12 for being so lovely it's hard to find

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
what the gently caress was that play

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
:toot: DeLaura doin' thangs

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol man UCLA's line is like 50% bigger than Arizona's. Hasn't mattered so far.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
arizona qb runs with the ball in one hand down at his side. it bothers me that we, ucla, havent forced a fumble yet

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DonJNavarro posted:

arizona qb runs with the ball in one hand down at his side. it bothers me that we, ucla, havent forced a fumble yet

He has a surprising small number of fumbles despite doing this habitually.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
how you let them convert

edit: lmao fumble

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's either a fumble or a turnover on downs take your pick.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
if they call it back, hold makes it 4th and 14

downout
Jul 6, 2009

This gotta get overturned

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Lol

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
going into the half up by 7?

I'll take it

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
blocked kick!

downout
Jul 6, 2009

I definitely underestimated bowl eligibility as a factor this week. There are a few teams this week that have some solid upsets that give them a path to bowl eligibility.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I still feel like this is going to turn into a Quality Loss (tm), but on the whole, the defense did a pretty good job

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
if the turf didn't get him there that's 20+ yards

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Love em or hate em ATM is getting absolutely jobbed right now.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Takes No Damage posted:

Love em or hate em ATM is getting absolutely jobbed right now.

Lol im missing this for ucla arizona

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
prettttttty tight coverage there

goddamn it delaura sometimes you gotta throw it away

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Sooo after living in the mdiwest and watching midwest teams i moved to l.a. and watching this ucla game is a big culture shock. Empty rear end stadium but also the fans are mostly wearing tees, flannel and denim and drinkin beers instead of wearing university swag? Lmao i love la

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

augias posted:

Sooo after living in the mdiwest and watching midwest teams i moved to l.a. and watching this ucla game is a big culture shock. Empty rear end stadium but also the fans are mostly wearing tees, flannel and denim and drinkin beers instead of wearing university swag? Lmao i love la

I dunno sounds like they'd fit in pretty well in the big ten west

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

augias posted:

getting out of the rose bowl is a huge clusterfuck, so the draw to watch UCLA stomp 3-win Arizona was probably meh at best.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
RifP

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

downout posted:

Lol im missing this for ucla arizona

Auburn QB gets a half yard gift of a spot netting them a free 1st down. Next play ATM gets a fumble called back because Out Of Bounds is conductive like electricity, next play they get another fumble and everyone just ignores it :doh:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

augias posted:

It just means less.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Arizona defense looks EXHAUSTED.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

I thought charb was a solid RB. It's always nice to see him doing well at ucla.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Takes No Damage posted:

Auburn QB gets a half yard gift of a spot netting them a free 1st down. Next play ATM gets a fumble called back because Out Of Bounds is conductive like electricity, next play they get another fumble and everyone just ignores it :doh:

didn't this game end an hour and a half ago?

augias
Apr 7, 2009

whos that broooown posted:

I dunno sounds like they'd fit in pretty well in the big ten west

Angelinos wear flannel differently than cheeseheads homie but lol still pretty true

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
slight underthrow on that ball, a bit more mustard and that's maybe a TD

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Qwijib0 posted:

didn't this game end an hour and a half ago?

Yeah I meant more 'tonight' than happening right now :shobon:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Takes No Damage posted:

Yeah I meant more 'tonight' than happening right now :shobon:

no worries, this thread is moving slow enough to not matter, I was just trying to find it and was very confused

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
TD Cats!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I'm not holding my breath that Arizona can actually hold on to this lead.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Did they just say that freshman beat the record for cfb TDs in a season?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
"gently caress" (audio guy cuts mic) :lol:

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
lol fbomb on the ucla broadcast

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Crystal clear audible gently caress, this is what we stick around for Pac-12 After Dark for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I'm not holding my breath that Arizona can actually hold on to this lead.

They beat the spread, so moral victory, pop the champage