Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Would’ve probably been a good week to schlep on over to Vegas and peek into their fancy stadium but I’ve been sick for a drat week. Let’s go a bulldog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

One of the funnier recent Fresno State UNLV games was I think in October 2015 in Fresno. Both teams sucked rear end, Fresno had lost like five straight and had barely taken a 3 point lead late in the fourth with UNLV driving. Out of nowhere on a super clear night, an absolute torrential downpour hits the field in like a Truman Show fashion. It was seriously maybe the size of the field and no further but it was heavy enough that UNLV couldn’t even attempt a tying field goal despite being like right near or in the red zone. And then both teams left the game with a 2-5 record.

e: lol yeah here’s the start of the drive, totally clear:

And the end of the drive about five minutes later. There was no rain anywhere else in the city:

Highbrow Slick fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Nov 12, 2022

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Lessail posted:

i like the 2016 game where Dalton Sneed did a houdini 90+ yard run to score. that one had a water valve burst during the game lol

Fresno’s QB was 16 of motherlovin 45 in that game. Dark times

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Lessail posted:

see it is loving comical at this point. open wr, good catch, but cough the ball up. College Football needs UNLV to be bad, there is no other explanation

edit: can't believe the refs overturned that

That was an egregious overturn holy moly

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Mmm well it’s getting spicy

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

Fresno’s defense is usually pretty good to at least average, and their offense is pretty good to great. I find it hard to believe UNLV will be able to hang over the last 9 minutes but then again they’ve got a runner QB so. Who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

JMC breaks a tackle and the tie. Pretty entertaining late night Friday game