Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

LOL that's a terrible spot in Fayetteville

Absolutely not a first down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That does looks like a fumble.

So if Alabama wins then LSU goes to the SECCG for the west?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

And if ole miss wins they go?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is the worst alabama team in like 20 years and it is really clear. They just seem so poorly coached up and prepared. Like, how do you make that mistake?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Jermaine Burton, 2022 season: 22 catches, 325 yards, 3 TD
Jermaine Burton, Georgia vs. Mississippi State in 2020: 8 catches, 197 yards, 2 TD

He didn’t want to play with Stet at QB because he felt he wouldn’t be able to put out tape. Well jokes on him.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sure is good they took the time to evaluate Dart

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Latu just sent that dude to the shadow realm

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Jalen Carter and Brock Bowers are really just unfair to have on the same team

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Can't really blame that on Stet. Ladd was wide open and it was a good blitz by MSU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Getting stunted on by a white dude named Ladd has to be embarassing

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Any of yall see the stop being racist to white people ad?

election season is supposed to be done

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Maxwells Demon posted:

Georgia has a bonus month of election season, didn't you hear?

dude i know, I live in athens and life is hell right now. They don't mention Warnock at all so other than the whole idea of guilt by association IDK why even bother with that particular ad

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I did not but assume it's essentially the same that's been on the radio.

My dumbass state. loving hell at all these braindead shitheads voting for Herschel.

i could derail all over this but yeah its stupid as poo poo

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Reddit is a cespool and all but the r/cfb thread for the UGA MS State game is hilarious. Every State fan swears that there is some big ref conspiracy that is just magically finding penalties against them. Like, that was clearly roughing but a ton of them are saying its just BS

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Literally didn't touch the kicker

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Bo Nix, no longer having fun.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

That should be targeting on Auburn

At first I thought it was just a hard hit, but it seems like crown of the helmet, so defenseless or not its probably targeting.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I guess it wasn't speciffically the crown and more of the ear-ish area maaaaaybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I hate Auburn but I love Cadillac Williams.