Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Politics are personal and I've won the competition. Where is my prize?

You have your Christmas towel what else do you need

loving :synpa: chain Jakarta Method, bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
thank you for posting itt when your farts smell like poop

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
One time I used a gas station bathroom and when I was done this lady went in to use it and 30 seconds later yelled at me for how bad it smelled

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

One time I used a gas station bathroom and when I was done this lady went in to use it and 30 seconds later yelled at me for how bad it smelled

dudes rock

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

spacemang_spliff posted:

Sounds like you should eat more fiber

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

How did our political party do? Anyone want to summarize?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

You have your Christmas towel what else do you need

loving :synpa: chain Jakarta Method, bitches

missed this. my Christmas towel is awesome, but it's even better now that the dems won

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Just heard dems are 50-49 in the senate with just the runoff remaining (which gets done in like December? Lol). House is definitely gonna go republican but I'd say this is a win overall

The democrats won!!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Don't apologize to a bunch of bitchass Grinches for being festive

bah, humbug.

e: it occurred to me that someone might put out a christmas hand towel if they didn't have any fall/halloween related ones

Shifty Nipples has issued a correction as of 05:10 on Nov 13, 2022

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Just heard dems are 50-49 in the senate with just the runoff remaining (which gets done in like December? Lol). House is definitely gonna go republican but I'd say this is a win overall

The democrats won!!

Lol they are going to win the house too don't worry

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Thank you for the optimism! Maybe we'll finally be able to pass some legislation, am I right? Ha ha ha.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

NeatHeteroDude posted:

How did our political party do? Anyone want to summarize?

the polycule has succesfully convinced Craig to do the dishes when it's his turn

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I think the Republicans will get a majority of less than 7 seats because that's the number of seats that flipped in New York thanks to the gerrymandering that Andrew Cuomo approved, and the big lesson I have learned from 2016 is the funniest outcome is the most likely. And the killing grandma guy costing Democrats the house is indeed pretty funny.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Thank you for the optimism! Maybe we'll finally be able to pass some legislation, am I right? Ha ha ha.

oh.... you poor thing...

no

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The Democrats will be able to pass all the legislation they want I'm sure.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

The democrats won!!

nhd owned us all

speng31b
May 8, 2010

pretty hard to deny it's a win for the Dems considering the last time it worked out so well for the party in power was after 9/11, but also they lost just enough power to avoid doing anything moreso than currently

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

speng31b posted:

pretty hard to deny it's a win for the Dems considering the last time it worked out so well for the party in power was after 9/11, but also they lost just enough power to avoid doing anything moreso than currently

which makes it the perfect outcome for the democrats, imagine if they had enough power that people actually expected them to do things, would be a nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I think the democrats will win.