Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

no you dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it's bad to lie, i thought better of you.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm telling the truth!

how are you even posing for that photo with your pants literally on fire right now

speng31b
May 8, 2010

dems were gonna win but i saw putin going out the back door with a bucket full of ballots, someone stop him!!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

*narrator voice* they didnt

speng31b
May 8, 2010

too early to decide the dems haven't been defeated

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Dems could still lose both house and Senate, albeit not by large margins

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

My wife says some lesbians also won, which is cool. Also first trans person lawmaker (I think?)

the important thing is my district reelected a congressman who's stronger than you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Allred

we continue to have the strongest congressperson

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

If he's stronger than me he must be like twice as strong as woozy. Just realized lol

he was an offensive lineback in the NFL when he was younger it's not really fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

pretty hard to deny it's a win for the Dems considering the last time it worked out so well for the party in power was after 9/11, but also they lost just enough power to avoid doing anything moreso than currently