Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Great OP but Ronaldo has been absoute dogshit this season, unlike Messi. He might still do it for Portugal, who knows, but no one should be too surprised if Portugal crashes out because the team, for all its talents, is mostly carried by him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

My guess is Piers Morgan: Uncensored is now the subject of attempts by Ronald’s lawyers to censor it so he doesn’t get totally destroyed in the ensuing lawsuit.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That’s a loving wild anecdote. I thought it would be excusable for health reasons but lol it’s just Harry doesn’t like pasta.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Thank gently caress I don't have to pretend to be supporting this poo poo old rapist any more. Enjoy the desert you oval office.
Why were you pretending in the first place