Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Fishstick posted:

I think the choice of having alternate voices for each character was a bad one. The actual voice lines for each character are pretty good, but with multiple voice actors per character I cant tell if a voice is coming from the Zealot or the Psyker because theyre both yelling about insane poo poo.

Working as intended.

explosivo posted:

Played the new VT2 map last night, part 1 of "Trail of Treachery", and it's really fun! It's a snowy map and all the rats have snow sorta sticking to their fur so things tend to camouflage. We got our asses kicked at presumably the final part of the map because of a couple particularly lovely special spawns. Cool map though!

Looking forward to trying it out tonight. I thought I saw someone say it had some geometry issues like getting stuck, did you run into any of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Ok but psykers do constantly send mental emails to everyone around them with titles like “here’s my recent vacation pics” and when you open it there’s just pictures of your childhood dog sitting in your current living room and you don’t understand it but it creeps you out.