Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Woah, I'm just finding out from the OP that gamepass and steam won't have crossplay?

That seems like a massively bad idea. I was planning on getting it on steam, but my friends will probably just play it on gamepass...
Not to mention it splits playerbase quite a bit, and when it eventually leaves the gamepass I can't imagine the left over players that buy it there will have anyone to play with, forcing them to restart on steam. What a dumb move, it actually killed off a lot of my hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Did I have to do anything to get the Beta Helmets? I don't have them on any class.