Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Turbinosamente posted:

It is sorely tempting to just axe all retro games and keep only the switch and pc for games but I just can't bring myself to do it. :negative:

Could've bought Pocket Card Jockey on 3DS (updated port now on Apple) and been covered for gaming for the foreseeable future.

Financial content... umm... setting my workplace 457 to split evenly between Traditional and Roth has saved me any angst from the news algorithm assaulting me with headlines about one being clearly advantageous over the other. Another small reward of living below my means!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

$10K I-Bond purchase not done yet

You waiting for the April inflation report, too?