Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Happy Thanksgiving, Happy November! Did your 2022 yearly goals get blown out of the water? If so you're in luck: we're planning our 2023 financial and personal goals early to start the new year off right! Start organizing your thoughts and posting your goals both big and small: perhaps the extra push of accountability to internet strangers will be what you need to stay on track this upcoming year. Here's some suggested guidelines and old thread links shamelessly stolen from last year's OP:

Doccykins posted:

Tips for a successful financial year
  • Make a budget to help plan your incomings and outgoings
  • Make S.M.A.R.T. goals - Ensure that your goals at the start of the year are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time Oriented. This will help you keep track and not fail vague or unattainable targets
  • Bragging/flexing in this thread is fine, but only if you've been making the goals you set at the start of the year!
  • Small goals are cool and good, setting and completing small wins if you have a lower income/net worth is the best way to increase it! Many goons who are posting guillotine levels of wealth started years ago thousands of dollars/pounds in debt. Making and achieving their goals over the course of years has helped put them where they are today so don't be shy to :justpost: if you haven't participated in this thread before!
Previous Threads
Incremental Improvements Thread for small win inspiration

And now Turbinosamente's goals. More than a little ranty as I'm writing my reasons why too:

Financial

Overall: hoard money to buy a house.

• Add 13k to my savings. This is $250 a week for the year (and currently what I am socking away in the account) but I would like to do better than this pace and also avoid having to tap this account for bills if possible.

• Curb my bullshit spending on collectibles. I will probably always be collecting something, but I will tame it by holding out for the poo poo I really want and stop settling for "close enough" or "it's okay" or "I like it." Hoping fewer, but pricier, items turns out to be cheaper in the long run.

• Get a raise next October. Got one last October and was told I could get another one 6 months to to a year from then if I do well in my new department at work. So we'll see.

Personal

• Get to bed on time, bitch. I think a lot of my worn out, tiredness, and laziness feelings are from not getting enough sleep or quality sleep. No more midnight or 1 am bedtimes let's shoot for 10 to 11 pm.

• No new craft projects or mediums. I have too many unfinished projects laying around that need doing or tossing. If I need to buy a specific supply to finish a project that's okay, but no buying new supplies just because it's on sale or I think I might use it in the future.

• Similarly, buy no more than 5 video games. I just squeaked by buying less than 10 last year and I'd like to do better.

• Related to that I'll be doing my weird 5 thingy again: beat 5 games, read 5 books, watch 5 DVDs. Once I hit the minimum number of items in a category the goal number goes up by 5. This is to force me to consume the media I have before buying new. For too long I've hoarded all this stuff with the intent to watch it later and I'm sick of it. Ideally I'd like to get to a state where I can purchase a media item and enjoy it now instead of putting it off till later because of guilt over my backlog.

• Keep decluttering. Whether I get a house or not I got too much crap hanging around from my real magpie style collecting days. Should quantify this one somehow; number of items removed maybe?

• Play more bass. Don't have any quantification for this yet either, just feels like I don't do enough to justify lessons at the moment.

• Cook more often/ find new recipes. Sick of eating the same poo poo over and over.

So far that's what I've got, I'm sure this will change as we approach the new year.

Turbinosamente fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Nov 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I got rivetingmetal.com and it was for my attempt at selling jewelry/blogging about it, but it really ought to be like a site that reviews metal bands. What to do with the domains I'm basically squatting is a problem for later though.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Dunno about you guys, but I'm glad I started my resolutions early. Gives me a chance to "practice" before the year changes since I've had to talk myself out of a few bullshit collectible purchases already. So far so good, haven't ordered anything for 2ish weeks.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Gave me practice too - I’ve already given up on 2023.

2024 is the year maybe

Oh come now, there's still plently of time to fully gently caress up 2023.

But for real I'm to the point of counting anything positive, no matter how small, an epic win. You won't gently caress up next year, I believe in you.

moana posted:

Hey fellow book goal people, what are some of the best ones you've read recently? I'd like to start 2023 out with some good reads.

None of the poo poo I read last year was any good but I suppose that's what happens when you try to clear your shelves of the "I'm totally gonna read this one day" books. However I remember River of Stars by Guy Gavriel Kay being a decent historical fiction book, and I still have it, so I might reread it after I get through the untouched books.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Hi there game backlog buddy! That's why I stayed the gently caress off the end of year steam sale and have such a low purchase limit for new games in 2023. Still have serious doubts I can beat 5 games though.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Financial

• Add 13k to my savings. On pace with $250 a week, haven't need to tap the account.

• Curb my bullshit spending on collectibles. So far 4 extraneous things bought, but I was able to cover most of one by selling other poo poo.

• Get a raise next October. Waiting and seeing.

Personal

• Get to bed on time, bitch. Lol, failure so far.

• No new craft projects or mediums. Nothing new bought, no projects completed yet either.

• Buy no more than 5 video games.
0/5 purchased.

• Beat 5 games, read 5 books, watch 5 DVDs.
0/5 games.
0/5 books.
3/5 DVDs. Might not need this category next year, my backlog is dwindling!

• Keep decluttering. One load went to the thrift store, the next box is getting pretty full. Going slow and scattershot, but going.

• Play more bass. I'm a bad person who hasn't practiced, but my interest level in it is up.

• Cook more often/ find new recipes. Got a recipe book for Christmas, have yet to do poo poo.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

YeahTubaMike posted:

Well, I got laid off the day after I made my post. Not sure how to keep up with my financial goals now, but I'll be sprucing up my resume in the meantime.
Think positive? Maybe the next job will let you blow past the financial goals? I should be more proactive about my job, morale is in the dumper where I work and lots of black humor about how much longer the company itself will last going around.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
February round up!

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings. On pace with $250 a week, haven't need to tap the account.

• Curb my bullshit spending on collectibles. I think I'm up to 6 extraneous things? I need to watch it here.

Personal

• Get to bed on time, bitch. Still failing to do so.

• No new craft projects or mediums. Two projects completed!

1/5 purchased.

0/5 games.
0/5 books.
3/5 DVDs.

• Keep decluttering. One more box of poo poo went out, have been tossing a lot of smaller stuff lately.

• Play more bass. Still half assing it. :(

• Cook more often/ find new recipes. Another lol nope.

My time management skills are the real problem here....

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

The SituAsian posted:

-Declutter my lifestyle by selling off Magic: The Gathering collection, selling (or giving away) spare electronics/computer parts as well as giving away clothes I don't wear/no longer fit me anymore. - Did manage to catalogue most card with some value though I probably want to pull the trigger on this sooner rather than later as long as Wizards/Hasbro insists on killing the game. Also gave away an old laptop to my dad.

Slightly off topic but how exactly are they killing the game, is it the too many expansions complaint I've been hearing about recently? I was on the fence about playing MTG Arena instead of Pokemon Live as I recall MTG being more fun to play when I had the cardboard. To wrap it back to something closer to on topic (since we both have decluttering goals) I've got a spreadsheet open that I'm about to prioritize my video games with and both TCG clients are being counted as games on the sheet. Already doing such with my art and craft project ideas really helped me figure out what to do next, and more importantly which projects to drop as they weren't brilliant ideas at a second glance. I'm hoping the same will be true after I do the video games, especially with the dropping of games that didn't click with me. I don't have time to play all this poo poo anymore.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

The SituAsian posted:

In hindsight that might not really be a fair statement because at this point I haven't played in years am only a peripheral observer to the goings on of the game-mainly due to how I worry it might affect my collection's value or if I'm bored on Twitch and pull up a livestream-but the biggest issues just seem to be creep in terms of product. Releasing too many sets too often like you mentioned but also just too much product and a lot of it geared towards big spenders than the average casual player. I know they've started to go outside of the established multiverse and begun adding products with different IP (e.g. Warhammer, D&D, the Tolkien-verse) as well.

Huh, a slightly different issue than Pokemon's in game power creep. At least Pokemon International are smart enough to have more common versions of cards that aren't as pricy as the big pretty shiny. Welp, MTG Arena is second to last on a list of four games I *might* want to buy, just above one that may never come out.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
March

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings. On pace with $250 a week, tapped it for $1500 though.

• Curb my bullshit spending on collectibles. Had an Ebay deal go south & got a refund. But the circumstances around it really put the kibosh on my collectible spending for now. Which is a net good?

Personal

• Get to bed on time, bitch. Sorta not really. Went to bed mostly on time and with no screens beforehand last night and feel loads better today though!

• No new craft projects or mediums. 5 projects completed!

1/5 purchased.

1/5 games.
0/5 books.
4/5 DVDs.

New hugbox category for video games I tried and did not like, or got super far and gave up on ever completing. It's:

Games experienced. 5 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering. Very slow. Sold some games, got half a box to donate, and tossed some dead art supplies

• Play more bass. Still half assing it.

• Cook more often/ find new recipes. More nope.

The scheduling my hobbies thing isn't really working for me, and I question if I have too many but I'm at a loss as to what ones to cut out. It is sorely tempting to just axe all retro games and keep only the switch and pc for games but I just can't bring myself to do it. :negative:

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Space Fish posted:

Could've bought Pocket Card Jockey on 3DS (updated port now on Apple) and been covered for gaming for the foreseeable future.

Ha, could have but didn't buy into the end of the 3ds eshop.

Joking aside, I already have more than enough games to play for the foreseeable future, which is why I'm desperately trying to prioritize them and cut the bottom of the list out.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
It's a couple days early but I'm feeling good about April so here goes:

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week, and between my Ebay refund and tax return I've made up my $1500 deficit! Still not able to add extra over the $250 a week like I wanted to though...

• Curb my bullshit spending on collectibles.
Yes I did RSD and bought a few kokeshis too. At least there was a lot of poo poo where common sense prevailed and I said no, plus I'm barely looking at ebay and other selling sites still.

• Get a raise next October.
Got a random raise out of nowhere on my start date so ????

Personal

• Get to bed on time, bitch.
Hit a real bad wall with being over tired last week so I've made a concerted effort this week and am slowly crawling out of the hole out myself into.

• No new craft projects or mediums.
8 projects completed! Bought a small wad of model paints on a gift card to do the latest projects, but no kits or other supplies, so yay!

1/5 purchased.

1/5 games.
2/5 books.
4/5 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
5 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Got pissed at the bottom of the hall closet and laundry area so we cleaned them out and are currently facing the dreaded craft cabinet. Trying to get back to dealing with a minimum of one item a day in the basement as well. Probably need to dump a box at goodwill too.

• Play more bass.
It's to the point where I gotta learn the notes on the fretboard, so I dug out the book yesterday. Still kinda half assing practicing though.

• Cook more often/ find new recipes.
Lol, and futhermore, lmao.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
May round up:

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week.

Ehhhhhhh, bought a couple of things, but there's still a lot less mail coming to the house. Wishlists are where the "maybe" items continue to die, browsed selling sites a bit more this month too so I should probably use that time for other poo poo, tbh.

Personal

Okayish, maybe? A couple of midnights and a 2 am bedtime snuck in there though.

8 projects completed. Progress made on a couple of projects currently underway.

4/5 purchased, danger Will Robinson! Hopefully I don't stumble across any more games I think I want this year. TotK hype got me.

3/5 games.
5/5 5/10 books. Mostly got coffee table type books left to look at. Looking forward to a guilt free purchase of a new book sometime soon!
4/5 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Kinda mostly took a break last month, started again on the last day of May with something small: cleaning out all the "found objects" and doodads I'm totally gonna make into art and jewelry any day now, yep. Real talk; since I've gotten back into doing crafts the direction I want to go in has changed since I collected all that stuff (or had it foist upon me) and a good chunk of it I wonder why I kept in the first place as I still can't come up with a use for it a decade later.

• Play more bass.
Lol I should be doing this instead of posting, poo poo got busy as always. Even when I had a break from lesson social obligations sucked up all that extra time. Le sigh.

Maybe I should drop this and try again next year? It ain't happened yet.

Kind of a maintenance month really. Also since I bitched too much to a friend about my goals this year I got linked to this CGP Grey video which makes a case for having an overall theme for a year/season instead of specific goals and metrics. It's totally opposite to the OP advice I copy pasted and I can see how it may work better for people, but I've been doing pretty okay with the specific poo poo I set out for myself. Maybe I just picked too much crap to try and do and that's my problem?

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I like to sing-a about the Moon-a and a June-a and a Spring-a

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week. I'm hoping to get ahead by making an extra deposit with the cashback reward from my credit card and the money from selling some excess crap. Won't be done until after I pay said credit card bills after the holiday though.

Kinda slowing down, but I'm having long existential think crises of what do I want to collect? What was a mistake to collect? Do I even still want to collect anything!?

Personal

Mostly better, but I haven't quite felt rested upon getting up. I think I only remember one 1-2 am bedtime this month.

9 projects completed. Tried to buckle down on one big project, but all the half started small projects piling up are driving me nuts.

4/5 purchased.

3/5 games.
5/5 6/10 books.
4/5 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Been rounding up a tiny thing here and a tiny thing there. For next month I'm trying to gather the courage to get rid of mistake collectibles, and to get rid of truly dead collections I am no longer into. Might attempt to sell some of the bigger and more desirable items, but the smaller poo poo's just gonna have to be someone's lucky Goodwill find.

• Play more bass.
I got two practice sessions in one week, over my normal of maybe one, so I'm counting the smallest of wins here.

I tried two recipes this month! One was eh, the other was a keeper once I get it it perfected.

Another month of plodding along but made some small gains. I think I'll feel better about the financial situation if I work out a plan for putting some extra money into my savings once in a while. Still don't know exactly when I'll buy a house either but I'm back to framing some of my decluttering effort around "would I display this in my future home?"

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Ha, got beaten to the punch with an early July update, I'm needing to sit and collect my thoughts a bit.

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

Overall: hoard money to buy a house. This feels shot. The market's too high and is outstripping my ability to afford it. So much so that a possible tentative deal I had on for a house just officially fell through and I'm bummed about it. In response I've increased my 401k contribution back up to 15%, and I think next year at minimum I'm gonna try and palm slam my tax return into my neglected IRA. At least save for some nebulous future.

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week. Added an extra $200, woo.

Fell off the band wagon a bit, I'm gonna have to institute an eBay moratorium. Maybe start small and try to not buy poo poo off of there for like a month?

Personal

Eh kinda holding steady, fell off of this with a couple 1 ams in the past few days.

11 projects completed. Got some of the small projects finished. Still quite a pile of crap to make and finish (I doubt this will ever diminish tbh).

4/5 purchased.

3/5 games.
5/5 8/10 books.
4/5 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Still dumping small things into a donate box, like keychain level small. Also I've almost run out of things that are worthwhile to sell, so soon there will be no more "bonus cash" coming in. The current project is to weed out the record and CD collection as I definitely over bought when embarking on it, so I've been listening to albums I own that I've been on the fence about for years. It's harder than you'd expect to only keep the things that warrant a "hell yes" and get rid of anything merely okay or that I have any doubts over listening to it again. The stack to dump at the local record shop is still slowly growing at least.

• Play more bass.
There's never enough practice time, holding steady with a once a week practice, I'd like to up it to two times a week at least.

No new recipes this month, but just did a two day marathon of cooking with old ones.

Overall I'm just extremely dismayed that I can't seem to get ahead on anything with out going full austerity and never buying anything fun again. :geno:

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
August update.

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week. Added an extra $100 this time.

Ebay moratorium failed, but I only bought one collectible and one art supply, better than multiples of stuff. Most of this month's spending has been food and clothes, things with a veneer of practicality.

Personal

Same as always, I still need to force myself to go to by 11, I keep pushing past when I notice I should be getting ready for bed.

12 projects completed. Finally did a resin pour, which was a secret specific goal I had. Later in the year than I wanted to but I did it, and have plans for more things to do with resin as I stumble my way through relearning it.

5/5 purchased. I guess I should count rebuying Monster Hunter Rise on Steam, but I have at least played it for a decent amount of time. Gonna hold off on putting it in the games experienced until I am deeper in it and drop off or actually beat it somehow.

3/5 games.
5/5 8/10 books.
4/5 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Dumped a good three inch stack of records and a further dozen CDs at the record shop, not quite to my goal amount of records (two cabinet shelves) but I will return to this clean out later. Have a wad of sweaters to go donate as I began examining what my cold weather clothes are like before we get into fall. Once in a while I stumble across an object worth taking the time to sell, but that is few and far between these days. Just sold a figure today in fact.

• Play more bass.
Same half slacking, half practicing as always.

No new recipes this month, I think I cooked once but eh.

Kinda a status quo update, but there might be major changes next month depending how my personal e/n drama shakes out that I'm prepping for.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
September update.

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week. Technically down $50 because of an ebay/paypal snafu but whatever I'm not worried because of the extra money I put in the past couple of months.

I ebayed one collectible and since ebay is making it a pain to use their site I think I'll have a much easier time staying the gently caress off of it. Without getting into details the aforementioned snafu was paypal yanking money from the wrong spot, something I haven't had happen in years, and really soured things for me. In brighter news I got back onto tracking my spending this month and have rough idea of how much I spent on extraneous stuff this month.

Got a random raise out of nowhere on my start date so ???? Work is slow and I don't have great leverage to beg for another raise next month so I'll say this is done and try again around my start date next year. This assumes I haven't had to deploy an exit strategy as I am losing faith in the health of my company. You probably saw me posting in the careers thread trying to scrape a contingency plan together.

Personal

Actually doing better, got thrown off by a vacation but I only remember one other insomnia at 2 am incident this month.

12 projects completed. Got a bunch of poo poo that needs finishing, the usual here.

5/5 purchased. Nothing new here is good.

3/5 games.
5/5 9/10 books.
4/5 DVDs.

Nothing new really in my media consumption goals above, I may have to give up on my 5/5/5 plan and get specific next year.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Slow and steady. Selling some of the last items as I slowly use things up and brace myself to face my collections, and begin to weed those out. I don't want to have so many collections boxed up in storage, but I don't have display space either, so something's gotta go.

• Play more bass.
Lol and lmao.

Lol, unless you count melting chocolate and pouring it into molds.

Welp my alluded to life change and e/n drama last month didn't pan out (I thought I might be moving out finally) so things are mostly status quo for me yet again. Is it bad that I've already begun devising next year's goals? Because boy is there some poo poo I want to do differently come January first.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
October Update

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.

The lines getting blurry because I've begun spending on Christmas gifts, but yeah I've bought a few things. I may try a no buy thing next year? Granted there are less and less things I want to buy, they just all seem to pop up at once.

Got a random raise out of nowhere on my start date so ???? Done, time to worry about next year.

Personal

Lol midnight bedtime is still bad.

15 projects completed.

5/5 purchased.

3/5 games.
5/5 9/10 books.
4/5 DVDs.

I might be able to finish a book tomorrow and squeak by on that goal.

• Games experienced.
8 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
I started in on decluttering my old rock collection, and while I am getting rid of a bunch to my boyfriend's nephew, I wound up buying new cases and a few rocks to fill holes in the collection. At least I have it mostly ready to display and it's something I'd be proud to show off now. But I have yet to make a decision on the maybes; I might box them up again and revisit later. Working on decluttering the collections also furthers a goal I have for next year too. Also I finally got the remains of my old playing card collection into a single box finally!

• Play more bass.
Eh.

Lol as always.

On the whole a good month, but I am definitely gonna change goals for next year. There will be more concrete financial ones, and I am going to change my media consumption goals as my 5/5/5 plan no longer works well. Time for specificity!

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
November Update

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

• Add 13k to my savings.

El oh el. Succumbed to temptation and got myself some things alongside Christmas presents.

Got a random raise out of nowhere on my start date so ???? Done, time to worry about next year.

Personal

Sigh, I need to get off the internet sooner at night.

15 projects completed.

5/5 purchased.

4/5 games.
5/5 10/10 14/15 books.
5/5 5/10 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
10 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Slowing way down as I get into the hard stuff to declutter. Also making another pass at the record collection.

• Play more bass.
Same old, same old.

Did one new chicken recipe that came out kinda okay.

Mostly mad about my spending this month; can only do better next month/year. Speaking of, if no one beats me to it I can start up next year's soon ish when I'm next at a desktop. I've got no clever ideas for a thread title so I'll take any suggestions.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

LanceHunter posted:

Financial Goals 2024: But I mean for real this time...

That's pretty dang good. Won't be able to get to the new thread until Sunday at the earliest.

And yes I have been already outlining new overly ambitious goals to fail for 2024 and need to speak them into existence on the internet.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
2024 goals thread is up and running here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4048642

If you wanna plan ahead and organize your thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
December Update

Turbinosamente posted:

Financial

Add 13k to my savings.
On pace with $250 a week. I hit this goal like a week early thanks to the couple of times I was able to add extra money. Now to keep doing it all next year.

As I finished the Christmas shopping, so too did my collectibles spending settle out a little. But I will definitely have to work on this next year.

Personal

Largely failed, but it's to the point that the lack of sleep is impeding me in other ways. Perhaps next year I need to try this again by first getting off the internet, it's the endless scolling and youtube that keeps me up late and wastes time I could be doing other projects with.

16 projects completed, a 50% increase over last year! Still so many half baked craft ideas to finish next year too.

5/5 purchased.

4/5 games.
5/5 10/10 14/15 books.
5/5 5/10 DVDs.

• Games experienced.
11 video games tried.

• Keep decluttering.
Slacked off a little this month of course, but I am glad with the amount of stuff I got rid of overall. Still have plenty more to work though next year, especially the harder things to let go, like sentimental objects.

• Play more bass.
Bleah another quasi fail. If I stay off the internet perhaps I can step this up next year too.

• Cook more often/find new recipes.
I cooked a few times, but only tried like three new recipes. Been toying with re upping hello fresh next year to get some exposure to new foods and cooking practice.

Well its been a good year despite flubbing a few goals, and keeping track monthly has decidedly shown me what I need to work on still. I've kinda already flipped over to my 2024 goals, so here's hoping I can continue the success!