Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Goals:
  • More money at end of 2023 than at start of 2023.
  • More muscles at end of 2023 than at start of 2023
  • Improve communications with my family. Establish monthly communication goals for each of them.
  • Pet dogs
  • Explore estate lawyers to get affairs in order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Turbinosamente posted:

Dunno about you guys, but I'm glad I started my resolutions early. Gives me a chance to "practice" before the year changes since I've had to talk myself out of a few bullshit collectible purchases already. So far so good, haven't ordered anything for 2ish weeks.

Gave me practice too - I’ve already given up on 2023.

2024 is the year maybe

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

laxbro posted:

Hoping to get some side hustles really moving in 2023.

I started flipping art in 2022 and have learned a ton over the past year. Made a ton of mistakes but I’ve gotten a decent strategy worked out by now. Setting a goal of 10k in profit for 2023.

I also bought a snacks related domain name and want to get some sort of blog/YouTube/TikTok snack hustle going. Not sure yet if I’ll just review snacks, resell snacks, or try making my own. Probably will do all three first and then see what sticks. Goal is to break even on money invested.

I would be interested in learning about your lived experiences related to selling art.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Goals:
idk, stack more paper

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Update: still broke so what

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Mildly but not really - too busy stacking racks on racks on racks*

*barely staying afloat

I am happy to hear that you are chatting with your family more :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Goals:
  • More money at end of 2023 than at start of 2023. On Track
  • More muscles at end of 2023 than at start of 2023 n.o.t.
  • Improve communications with my family. Establish monthly communication goals for each of them. n.o.t.
  • Pet dogs o.t.
  • Explore estate lawyers to get affairs in order. n.o.t.