Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
All those bitches standing around better start on the paperwork!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

he sped hotwired the van. the alarm's going off the entire time

this is some straight up GTA poo poo what the hell

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Must not be any multistory parking lots with kias around the area he was in

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Like straight up real life video game poo poo

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

ishikabibble posted:

Beanbag or pepper rounds yeah. That's what the massive chunks in the driver's window were, but there were also actual bulletholes in the door. Guess they just got stopped there

ALSO IM SORRY DID THEY SAY DOGS UNDER THE TRUCK??

When he bailed from the second car he broke into a home stole keys and drove off in the truck which had dogs under it at the time

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Wonder what’ll happen to that random guy they arrested for the crime of getting crashed into

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Epic Mount posted:

When he bailed from the second car he broke into a home stole keys and drove off in the truck which had dogs under it at the time

The dogs had sprinted out from under the truck before he drove off

They're interviewing rhe dude who's van was stolen - he found out from his hoa president that his van got stolen as he was on the way back from Knotts berry farm

He now has to go rent a van for work tomorrow :smith:

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

That was a good one

Shocked the dude wasn't shot to death

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

KitConstantine posted:

The dogs had sprinted out from under the truck before he drove off

They're interviewing rhe dude who's van was stolen - he found out from his hoa president that his van got stolen as he was on the way back from Knotts berry farm

He now has to go rent a van for work tomorrow :smith:

The truck was a work truck too. Those folks are gonna need to rent a vehicle and tools too :smith:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

fins posted:

why did they attach caution tape to the front of the police car?

so they can invoice it and get a bigger caution tape budget next year.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Wonder what’ll happen to that random guy they arrested for the crime of getting crashed into

Yeah wtf was with that? Did they smell weed on him or something?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

That was a good one

Shocked the dude wasn't shot to death

Game respect game? Driver looked paler at night?

Who the gently caress knows

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wow i cant believe nom epique did all that poo poo

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They said he was facing 5 counts of assault w a deadly weapon against a police officer so the cops could probably have killed him at any time they wanted. Glad they showed restraint.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Eeyo posted:

Looks like the driver was upset the cops plowed into the truck causing it to wreck his vehicle and had to be “restrained for his own safety”

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

this ain't no stopping at the red lights op's sideways thug life motherfucker crime pays

in a high speed chase with the law the realest op that u ever saw

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Eeyo posted:

'Disobeying a cop's order's' probably. He was trying to get back in the car then the police all rushed him, so they were probably yelling at him to stop/get on the ground/etc. Not for an arrest but just to keep him out of the way.

Current police training for 'dangerous situations' is basically yelling at anyone that isn't a cop to lie down and put their hands on their head because anyone can be a threat in this :bustem: world

e; also yeah guy's car was already a piece of poo poo missing its bumper so he was probably extra pissed that some rear end in a top hat came through and swiped him, causing more damage he probably can't afford to fix

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
I'm very curious what the other person arrested was about. It looked like someone else trying to hijack the other car, not the driver.

But this shitbag target of pursuit physically assaulted dozens of people, deprived working class people of their livelihoods, and would have probably driven right through a pedestrian if it was his most convenient route. gently caress him.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Chinatown posted:

It wasn't nom epique you fool

The guy was good at driving

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
maybe he's been practicing and got really good at driving off-stream

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the other guy got arrested because he was the chupacabra

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It is a wonder that some police departments have been convinced to engage in fewer high speed chases when it's such great PR

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

It is a wonder that some police departments have been convinced to engage in fewer high speed chases when it's such great PR

Not this one. He made the cops look like npcs

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Cugel the Clever posted:

I'm very curious what the other person arrested was about. It looked like someone else trying to hijack the other car, not the driver.

But this shitbag target of pursuit physically assaulted dozens of people, deprived working class people of their livelihoods, and would have probably driven right through a pedestrian if it was his most convenient route. gently caress him.

p sure you can see him pull a rifle from his car and start walking toward the truck before getting straight plowed by a bunch of pigs

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

treat posted:

p sure you can see him pull a rifle from his car and start walking toward the truck before getting straight plowed by a bunch of pigs
:patriot:

Feed I watched had video cut out for a few key seconds and barely had them in frame, but that sounds entirely feasible for America.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I'm watching the replay and this guy is an absolute stud behind the wheel

a mysterious cloak fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah dude has a solid handle

maybe i should do meth before going to K1 Speed

:thunk:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Chinatown posted:

yeah dude has a solid handle

maybe i should do meth before going to K1 Speed

:thunk:

After the second rollover they start to become suspicious :mad:

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Maybe this guy just had to take the worlds biggest dump?

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Cugel the Clever posted:

He had to have been pissed off and had a gun or a bat or something stupid like that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_29VrXOu8

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019