Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BREAKING: Cutscene University has lost their accreditation after an investigation unveiled massive fraud and money laundering

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
New vid from the prof of Intro to Gamer is up. Semester is looking loving FIIIIRE :100: :vowingman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOOTd22mi0

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

New vid from the prof of Intro to Gamer is up. Semester is looking loving FIIIIRE :100: :vowingman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOOTd22mi0

Just got the syllabus:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

quote:

BioShock Infinite is well-regarded for several reasons, not the least of which is its masterful handling of exposition. By concealing key information in the setting, BioShock Infinite teaches its players everything they need to know about the history, culture, and technology of the world without slowing down the action. Writers who wish to avoid info-dumps in their work can look to BioShock Infinite as an example of how to hide background information where it belongs: in the background.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But of course. *Presses X to throw baseball at black people*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
alright gently caress Intro to Puzzles 101 mother loving cocksucker professor and his retarded rear end final, they really gonna fdail me for the semester for not figuring THIS IMPOSSIBLE poo poo out

seriously go ahead and try and get this,,, =75% of the class failed and he isn't grading on a curve.

gently caress you Professor Levine and your stupid class. I'm transferring to Full Motion University next year

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

alright gently caress Intro to Puzzles 101 mother loving cocksucker professor and his retarded rear end final, they really gonna fdail me for the semester for not figuring THIS IMPOSSIBLE poo poo out

seriously go ahead and try and get this,,, =75% of the class failed and he isn't grading on a curve.

gently caress you Professor Levine and your stupid class. I'm transferring to Full Motion University next year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmao

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Huh, professor Pitchford left his USB drive on his desk. Guess I’ll take it home and bring it to next class

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Huh, professor Pitchford left his USB drive on his desk. Guess I’ll take it home and bring it to next class

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I had David Foster Wallace as a professor and I told him all about Everquest and how cool MMOs were and later that year... well, you know the rest

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Steve M. — Today at 6:07 PM
hey guys, stuck on that final physics packet problem. any help would be appreciated: "When Mario shrinks, does he truly change size, or merely move farther away from the camera? Explain your answer."

Several people are typing...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I had David Foster Wallace as a professor and I told him all about Everquest and how cool MMOs were and later that year... well, you know the rest

lool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

hey guys, stuck on that final physics packet problem. any help would be appreciated: "When Mario shrinks, does he truly change size, or merely move farther away from the camera? Explain your answer."

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Did you even do last weeks homework? You solve it by waiting until the subtitle pops up with the solution, there's no other hints.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

nice class

nice looking class

amazing class

great looking class for a gba game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

nice class

nice looking class

amazing class

great looking class for a gba game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Did you even do last weeks homework? You solve it by waiting until the subtitle pops up with the solution, there's no other hints.

no man, I didn't do the homework as I was busy getting sucked off by the girls on the league team when they saw how I carry... wish you would have said something earlier

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

no man, I didn't do the homework as I was busy getting sucked off by the girls on the league team when they saw how I carry... wish you would have said something earlier

Dude don't even bother coming to the next voluntary celibacy club meeting, I can't believe you.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Dude don't even bother coming to the next voluntary celibacy club meeting, I can't believe you.

when I said I was there for "support" I wasn't talking about you

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

when I said I was there for "support" I wasn't talking about you

Consider yourself nominated for the Red barrels spread in the yearbook- bleeeeh whatever, man I just dug through that site looking for weird in fiction poo poo to fire back with and I found their mascot "Blurble the cutscene university creature" and I can't even care anymore.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Consider yourself nominated for the Red barrels spread in the yearbook- bleeeeh whatever, man I just dug through that site looking for weird in fiction poo poo to fire back with and I found their mascot "Blurble the cutscene university creature" and I can't even care anymore.

i think we found Impo

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

You know that aint it. You could give that thing snake's bandana, a superscope and NOA kirby eyes and it's still nothing.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

You know that aint it. You could give that thing snake's bandana, a superscope and NOA kirby eyes and it's still nothing.

break out Photoshop then, buster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

lol