Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Impo and the Gooper, premiering tonight on CBS

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

break out Photoshop then, buster

I want nothing to do with Blurble. I already regret bringing it up.

Hmmm... Computer, remove mortarboard and show me vegeta hair.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

Poz Boyfriend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

lol

Leadthumb posted:

I want nothing to do with Blurble. I already regret bringing it up.

Hmmm... Computer, remove mortarboard and show me vegeta hair.

if you want something done right...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

lol

there he is

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

lol

*Whispering to girlfriend* That’s Impo

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I had David Foster Wallace as a professor and I told him all about Everquest and how cool MMOs were and later that year... well, you know the rest

:cheers: salute

----------------

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I had David Foster Wallace as a professor and I told him all about Everquest and how cool MMOs were and later that year... well, you know the rest

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

DFW FTW.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Free username idea: David Foster Wallhack

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

he was cool, he seemed really embarrassed to have written infinite jest but at the same time mad that hardly anyone in the class read it lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime posted:

Poz Boyfriend

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

blurble de blurble

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

he was cool, he seemed really embarrassed to have written infinite jest but at the same time mad that hardly anyone in the class read it lol

Lol but sadly

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

quote:

* Reference Footage: PJWillow. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – All Cutscenes and Dialogue – Part 1. YouTube, 2016.

** Reference Footage (Kingdom Hearts 2): FefnirIRL. “Kingdom Hearts 2 Cinematic Playthrough Part One.” YouTube, 2021.

*** Reference Footage (Uncharted 2): Gamer’s Little Playground. “UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves All Cutscenes (Nathan Drake Collection) Game Movie 1080p 60FPS.” YouTube, 2015.

**** Reference Footage: Roanfox. Chrono Cross AI Upscale Gameplay (The TRUE HD remaster). YouTube, 2020.

its important t o cite your sources

----------------

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
we have a zero tolerance policy toward plagiarism at cutscene university: if you plagiarize, you will be expelled from the university. Indeed, I like to think of the 'zero' in our 'zero tolerance' policy as being metaphorically referent to the character of Zero from the Megaman X and Megaman Zero series of video games. Cutscene University's policy of expulsion for plagiarism thematically mirrors Zero's destruction of Copy X, himself a plagiarized version of the benevolent robot X from the Megaman X series of video games. in facgt, if we perform a close reading of the franchise we see the authorial obsession with this theme of authentic artistry versus imitation from the very beginning: as Dr. Cain's unlicensed reproduction of X's schematics from Dr. Light's lab--done without proper safety protocols--resulted in design flaws that created the menacing Maverick enemies that plague X throughout the series. In conclusion, cite your sources.

*Reference footage: GenderQueryPlays. Megaman X -- Unlocking the Secret Hadoken Move -- WTF! -- Part 2. YouTube, 2021.

*Reference footage: GameLoreBasement. The Surprising Darkness of Megaman. YouTube, 2017.

*Reference footage: EgoRaptor. Sequilitis. YouTube, 2007.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bonaventure posted:

we have a zero tolerance policy toward plagiarism at cutscene university: if you plagiarize, you will be expelled from the university. Indeed, I like to think of the 'zero' in our 'zero tolerance' policy as being metaphorically referent to the character of Zero from the Megaman X and Megaman Zero series of video games. Cutscene University's policy of expulsion for plagiarism thematically mirrors Zero's destruction of Copy X, himself a plagiarized version of the benevolent robot X from the Megaman X series of video games. in facgt, if we perform a close reading of the franchise we see the authorial obsession with this theme of authentic artistry versus imitation from the very beginning: as Dr. Cain's unlicensed reproduction of X's schematics from Dr. Light's lab--done without proper safety protocols--resulted in design flaws that created the menacing Maverick enemies that plague X throughout the series. In conclusion, cite your sources.

*Reference footage: GenderQueryPlays. Megaman X -- Unlocking the Secret Hadoken Move -- WTF! -- Part 2. YouTube, 2021.

*Reference footage: GameLoreBasement. The Surprising Darkness of Megaman. YouTube, 2017.

*Reference footage: EgoRaptor. Sequilitis. YouTube, 2007.

I didn’t read this long poo poo due to profiling that rear end based on avatar alone. Get owned.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

I didn’t read this long poo poo due to profiling that rear end based on avatar alone. Get owned.

buy me a new one

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bonaventure posted:

buy me a new one

Sure thing amigo. Wait till I get home.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
:cheers:

----------------

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

symbolic posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

someone always votes 1 on my threads. Once I find out who it is I'm going to :twisted:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lyle, wormskull fat fingering voting, or the other option - the lurker who posted once 5 years ago and we said smelled like poo poo and never posted again and rates every thread a 1: his name is like Epic Bacon 5 or something lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lyle, wormskull fat fingering voting, or the other option - the lurker who posted once 5 years ago and we said smelled like poo poo and never posted again and rates every thread a 1: his name is like Epic Bacon 5 or something lol

This.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

I freakin love democracy

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Votes:
5.0: French Accent
5.0: That Little Demon
5.0: tmfc
5.0: fps_nug
5.0: Good soup!
5.0: Palme
5.0: croup coughfield
5.0: peaceful_lurker
5.0: I got the tude now
1.0: Wormskull

lmao