Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

alright gently caress Intro to Puzzles 101 mother loving cocksucker professor and his retarded rear end final, they really gonna fdail me for the semester for not figuring THIS IMPOSSIBLE poo poo out

seriously go ahead and try and get this,,, =75% of the class failed and he isn't grading on a curve.

gently caress you Professor Levine and your stupid class. I'm transferring to Full Motion University next year

symbolic posted:

Steve M. — Today at 6:07 PM
hey guys, stuck on that final physics packet problem. any help would be appreciated: "When Mario shrinks, does he truly change size, or merely move farther away from the camera? Explain your answer."

Several people are typing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

i think we found Impo

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

lyle, wormskull fat fingering voting, or the other option - the lurker who posted once 5 years ago and we said smelled like poo poo and never posted again and rates every thread a 1: his name is like Epic Bacon 5 or something lol

Votes:
5.0: French Accent
5.0: That Little Demon
5.0: tmfc
5.0: fps_nug
5.0: Good soup!
5.0: Palme
5.0: croup coughfield
5.0: peaceful_lurker
5.0: I got the tude now
1.0: Wormskull

lmao