Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Stoicism in today's world is seen as an (often) silent protagonist (see below for celebrated artist Derpibooru's depiction of Gordon Freeman from the game Half Life) who takes hardship on the chin without so much as a complaint or bray.

The etymology of stoicism comes from the Greek* school of thought that teaches virtue, the highest good, is based on knowledge-

Knowledge.

- the wise live in harmony with the Divine Reason. that governs nature, and are indifferent to the vicissitudes of fortune and to pleasure and pain.

Pleasure.

Pain.

Gamers who are stoic prefer slow burns like Disco Elysium and Death stranding. This will be directly compared and contrasted to Libertinism gamers who like having fun while playing games like Sonic Frontiers, initially released on 8 November, 2022 and expected very soon to get a remaster.

In Hellenistic philosophy the term phantasiai (φαντασίαι) is information based on sense experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

thank you cut scene university

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BREAKING: Cutscene University has lost their accreditation after an investigation unveiled massive fraud and money laundering

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

New vid from the prof of Intro to Gamer is up. Semester is looking loving FIIIIRE :100: :vowingman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOOTd22mi0

Just got the syllabus:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But of course. *Presses X to throw baseball at black people*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

alright gently caress Intro to Puzzles 101 mother loving cocksucker professor and his retarded rear end final, they really gonna fdail me for the semester for not figuring THIS IMPOSSIBLE poo poo out

seriously go ahead and try and get this,,, =75% of the class failed and he isn't grading on a curve.

gently caress you Professor Levine and your stupid class. I'm transferring to Full Motion University next year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Huh, professor Pitchford left his USB drive on his desk. Guess I’ll take it home and bring it to next class

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I had David Foster Wallace as a professor and I told him all about Everquest and how cool MMOs were and later that year... well, you know the rest

symbolic posted:

Steve M. — Today at 6:07 PM
hey guys, stuck on that final physics packet problem. any help would be appreciated: "When Mario shrinks, does he truly change size, or merely move farther away from the camera? Explain your answer."

Several people are typing...

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

nice class

nice looking class

amazing class

great looking class for a gba game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted: