Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

but honestly that poo poo loving sucks. good job using a bad filler for your chili idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Put some milk in your chili! It literally can't be worse than putting beans in there :rolleyes:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Love to freestyle and just throw a bunch of garbage in there. Lima beans, snap peas, you name it. Or you could stop being an absolute fool idk There's nothing quite like beanless chili on an egg white omelette

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What in the HELL is going on in here

Good loving taste!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Just realized i have an exception because tofu chili owns

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the op makes chili by adding ketchup to raw mince and panfrying it for ten minutes

mods

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ZeusCannon posted:

How does this work like meat and tofu chunks or fake tofu meat?

Legit curious because i never thought to put tofu in chili but now im intrigued

you just sizzle n slap some tofu in your chili

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Prof. Crocodile posted:

have we gotten to the part where we argue about The People Who Invented Chili and what they would think about beans?

No but we can start now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Chili was ad hoc for a long time but it's 2022 and it's time to get rid of garbage filler like beans

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

SilkyP posted:

What the gently caress

yeah just melt some butter, some garlic salt, and toast that tofu, put it in the chili, let it hang out in there for a while. it's delicious

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Luvcow posted:

in honor of the op i'm eating pizza with pepperoni, pineapple and hot sauce for lunch

:thurman:

my partner has entirely murdered my hate of weird pizza. i am not a pineapple pizza girl but personally i don't care. last night i had a chicken ranch pizza and hey like i prefer a basic rear end pepperoni but it was good anyway

but still gently caress beans in chili motherfucker

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i will murder anyone i see doing that and that's a credible threat

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

please do not troll in this thread

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

now you've done it fucker

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

That's intense man

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hurry up and make this mothershitting chili

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zil posted:

About to have another bowl of chili with beans in it for lunch. Also going to have some fresh made cornbread as well.

Did you put sugar in that cornbread

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zil posted:

No, but did put a little bit of honey.

that's some good cornbread i bet

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Got the beans ready op

why are you doing this

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There are no-bean humans and bean-in golems. This is the line humanity will be judged on and bean havers will be found gassy and wanting

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

corn in chili sounds kinda good tbh

but not sweet corn i'm not a monster

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Smugworth posted:

:haibrower:
sweet corn goes in corn bread

What the gently caress

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i would not eat his chili. in fact i would rudely berate him for his 'chili'.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's about the vibes my dude and tofu has a meaty vibe, not a beany one

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Really feeling the craving. I have some leftover celery i need to use, too. Was thinking about making a simple beanless chili, an egg white omelette with some celery bits inside, and just top that bad boy with some chili and fried tofu

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bean fact: gross malignant mistake of god

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I never lose buddy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

:elon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My girlfriend added a couple of tablespoons of chia seeds to my no-bean chili and it's pretty loving amazing ngl