Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

you can go straight to hell, op, and you'll be happy to know that in hell all the chili is beanless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

have we gotten to the part where we argue about The People Who Invented Chili and what they would think about beans?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Valko posted:

Here, check out my chillicurry recipe.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4008993&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post525896347

Yes, it has black beans and I make no apologies for that. :colbert:

this sounds p. good. especially the black beans.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i once saw a 'gourmet' pizza joint that offered a sweet corn, she-crab, and black bean pizza.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

what is this? some kind of large pastry???

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BigBadSteve posted:

Pineapple in chili, yes or no?

I'm not a big fan of pineapple in general. Maybe I would try it in chili if the opportunity presented itself.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Just had some vegan chili. They totally nailed the flavor and texture of Hormel chili, for better or worse.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Orc Priest posted:

There are places in this world where you can get slapped for putting beans in chili

You best think about that, thread.

Yeah but those places are all in Ohio, and if you wind up in that shithole you'll have much bigger worries than being unable to find properly bean-filled chili.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the best part of hosed up Ohio chili is the beans go on top

This is how a state full of cowards tries to avoid taking a stand on the beanless chili debate.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i am so loving angry about chili rn

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

It is estimated that there are well over 400 different types or varieties of dry beans grown throughout the world.

Imagine a chili with one bean each of the 400 different types or varieties.

I;m thinking about thos [400] Beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This thread has become the site's foremost platform for beans and bean-related content.