Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

this was in high school drama class in like grade 10 or 11

it was the one where jerry started dating a lady who looked really good in the lighting of one lovely restaurant but looked awful elsewhere

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i've seen clips from other episodes and picked up a lot of it from cultural osmosis but i haven't watched any other episodes

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

idk if i care enough to watch an episode to change this? i get a lot of the references and when someone's riffing on the concept i can enjoy it and also rarely participate and that's enough for me

gallery of sigs

he/him

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Goongrats, OP

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Trying

Only one episode?!

Chewbecca

I am fairly certain I have watched every episode multiple times and yes I can draw a dragon

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

mutantIke

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I have watched more episodes of Seinfeld than OP, but less episodes of Seinfeld than user above. Severely worried about the impact this could have on my future.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i haven't watched that many episodes of seinfeld, but i've definitely watched fewer episodes of deep space nine than seinfeld. this imbalance needs to be corrected.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chewbecca

mutantIke posted:

I have watched more episodes of Seinfeld than OP, but less episodes of Seinfeld than user above. Severely worried about the impact this could have on my future.

Seinfeld has been a mainstay on 'free to air' tv in great nation of australia for decades so its pretty difficult to avoid, in fairness

In short, its a true land of contrasts

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't stand laugh tracks

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Allie

i admire jerry seinfeld's chutzpah but i've never really understood the appeal of this show

i have however seen every episode of ds9 multiple times. take that as you will

Chewbecca

I love Seinfeld and George is every goon ever, including myself :jerry:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am more of an elaine based on the five minutes i've seen of the episode about her being bad at dancing

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
There's an art exhibit at my school from a professor who passed a couple years ago. Part of the exhibit is a video of him answering questions about his art. The part of the video I saw playing today was him expressing his psuedo-frustration that his name is the same as the guy who played the Soup Nazi so if you Google his name you get results for NO SOUP FOR YOU

Scuba Trooper

Viginti Septem posted:

There's an art exhibit at my school from a professor who passed a couple years ago. Part of the exhibit is a video of him answering questions about his art. The part of the video I saw playing today was him expressing his psuedo-frustration that his name is the same as the guy who played the Soup Nazi so if you Google his name you get results for NO SOUP FOR YOU

lmao

Scuba Trooper

i've seen many, if not most episodes of seinfeld. all the important ones at least, except for the finale, which everyone hated at the time

Heather Papps

hello friend

fun seinfeld fact: jerry kisses the superman statue every nite before bed

Heather Papps

hello friend

seinfeld factoid: the bike hanging on the wall belongs to a man jerry killed in a hit and run, the event that inspired him to become a comedian

Heather Papps

hello friend

true seinfeld news: jerry groomed a teenager

Heather Papps

hello friend

what's the DEAL with teenAGE girls you FIND in the PARK! if you marry em you're breaking the law, and if you don't marry em you're breaking more laws!

frump truck

hello... again!

the main thing to know about the tv show "Seinfeld" is that when any of the other characters try to punch Kramer, he instantly turns into a fine mist and dissipates. he does this every time, even if Jerry or even Elaine try to sneak up on him. the amount of time the show devotes to this concept is honestly kind of weird

frump truck

hello... again!

when they say it's a show about nothing, the "nothing" refers to Kramer's form after he dissipates

frump truck

hello... again!

when they brought the show over to Japan they retitled it Kiridansei no kanpekina bōei ("Mist-man's impeccable defense") due to how much it focuses on this one thing

Trying

Hey! I'm not whackin' here!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Trying posted:

Hey! I'm not whackin' here!

Are you still a master of your domain?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ass-penny

one episode too many op

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

one episode too many op

:redass: it's a good show :jerry:

hybridnoisebloom

i have watched a frankly kind of embarrassing amount of seinfeld. it's not one i actively binge but if im looking at cable listings at 3 in the morning and i see some channel is running seinfeld i usually am like "this seems like a good use of thirty minutes"

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

Trying

Saoshyant posted:

Are you still a master of your domain?

fuhgettaboutit

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

I have seen many episodes of Seinfeld but not all of them, especially anything pre season... 5?

I should get on that

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

:redass: it's a good show :jerry:

I don't like Jerry's comedy and I don't like his television friends :shrug:

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
last week in my screenwriting class our professor showed us a clip from seinfeld where they're at a rental car dealership. it was supposed to show us how to nail jokes in dialogue. to my astonishment and my friend's bemusement, i learned that jerry seinfeld is the guy from the bee movie.

anyways. i just thought that was funny.

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

biosterous

Trying posted:

Only one episode?!

yes, as detailed in the first post

gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Well if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Haha, now you've seen them all! :smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

biosterous

o poo poo!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i've only ever watched every episode of seinfeld, apparently

gallery of sigs

he/him

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Its basically babylon 5 set in new york OP, obviously youve seen all of B5 so watching Seinfeld too is a little redundant

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
or you can just watch DS9, then you've seen B5 and S*

*Seinfeld

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RepeatingMeme posted:

Its basically babylon 5 set in new york OP, obviously youve seen all of B5 so watching Seinfeld too is a little redundant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

i had a math teacher in high school who was really in to seinfeld, he was a dork

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss