Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

i've watched most of babylon 5 but not all of it, yet

spouse and i were going through it earlier in the year but we got sidetracked partway into season 3 i think

also watched most of it growing up, since it's one of my dad's all time favs

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

also my dad has still never seen the final episode, and he says he doesn't know why (since he owns the dvd set), but i know why: because as long as he never watches that episode, it will never truly be over for him

denying himself fiction closure so it can live on in a very bittersweet perpetuity

(also he has adhd and finishing things sucks, why ever do that when you can start a new thing)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

biosterous posted:

i've watched most of babylon 5 but not all of it, yet

spouse and i were going through it earlier in the year but we got sidetracked partway into season 3 i think

also watched most of it growing up, since it's one of my dad's all time favs

That's a shame, season 4 is easily the best season of Seinfeld

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

RepeatingMeme posted:

That's a shame, season 4 is easily the best season of Seinfeld

it's a low bar, op

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
I think I've watched Seinfeld like twice this year

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Khanstant posted:

I think I've watched Seinfeld like twice this year

Time enjoyed is time well spent. :hai:

Season 4 is likewise my favorite. I don't rewatch Seinfeld like a yearly thing, but I think I have done it once a decade or so.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

FutonForensic

lmao

Twenty Four

I don't think I've ever watched an entire episode, if so I can't recall, so you've got me beat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
I got like 15 shows I just put on in the background while doing other stuff, mostly familiar sitcoms