Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0u8kzzfro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hegay posted:

Coming home status?

It's

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
it coming home

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
poo poo game stupid little tournament gently caress off

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This bellingham kid seems like one to watch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Unless you've played the cast of a Nike advert your wins don't count imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
No shame in going out to the champions, feel like the subs could have been made earlier and France were there to be got at but what are you gonna do

Is what I'll probably say tomorrow but right now I want Southgate out the cowardly little melt

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

who replaces him though

Bielsas available

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All very valid&sensible points which I will no doubt agree with shortly but England got owned and im mad about it so I will call the manager a mug for a bit and then normal service will resume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Don't like being hopeful then disappointed by competent functional England who just come up short, give me lampard/gerrard joint managers and out in the last 16 every tournament