Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Ferreria and Sargent both kinda suck and the US should maximize their talent by getting as many midfielders on the field as possible

4-6-0 baby!

Well, we are managed by a bald fraud...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

drake no: "pulisic should move to a mid-table club for more playing time"
drake yes: chelsea are the mid table club now

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/USMNT/status/1594747879368835094

no surprises, really. aaronson on the bench seems off but gently caress if i know what change to make to get him in.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Omnikin posted:

My Captain CP10 will score a billion goals and the USMNT will bring the trophy home to defend it bravely on US soil in 2026

I believe that we will win

noted good leeds lad tyler adams is the captain, op

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

the subs were all downgrades which is to be expected w/ reyna not getting on the pitch for whatever reason, but good god acosta on for musah was exceptionally dire.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

*Not Mad voice*

what they needed was creativity, not "speed and power" gently caress!

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

i finally looked up the whole "lebron james of soccer" thing thinking it was some tone deaf hype video or w/e but oh my god it's from pawn stars lmaooooooooooo that's so much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

i was reading an article about world cup hat tricks and got curious about bert patenaude. he scored 6 goals in 4 matches, 4 at the inaugural world cup and 2 in a friendly against brazil. 21 years old at the time and never received another call up.

good to see u.s. soccer has been a stupid disaster since before my grandparents were born