Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Omnikin posted:

I believe that we will win

It's such a stupid chant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Can you imagine the meltdown if Berhalter had named Roldan captain? I wouldn't care if the US lost every game 0-7, the outrage from AO would be amazing.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Big Black Dick posted:

I would start with someone competent, but they haven't managed that literally ever.

If we're ruling out competency, I'm available.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Morris hasn't been very good for Seattle this season after tearing his other ACL last year, so I'm not surprised he's not been great for the US this year either.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

psyer posted:

Pepi and Pefok are probably the best striker option they have for US. Sargent is good at the pressing, running around but terrible at finishing. I still do not know how Jordan Morris got called him when he was not doing anything for his club team besides being hurt recently.

I've been to a couple of Berlin games this year, Pefok is not very good. Pepi hasn't scored in a year or something like that, so he's not exactly a good choice either. Morris has been terrible since tearing his other ACL, and I have no idea why he's been starting for Seattle, let alone getting called up to the US.