Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Glad to showcase stars of the domestic league on the world’s biggest stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Someone else is bound to have a relative that washed out of a second tier European league and is need of a job

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

G-Hawk posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulTenorio/status/1594812019823321097

https://twitter.com/PaulTenorio/status/1594813492762402818

Its hard to parse this exactly and Gregg is probably being deliberately unclear about what his situation is, but Reyna played in 8 matches for Dortmund between 10/22 and 11/11 so I don't think there is any need to get him up to speed. And jordan morris is better in bench pressing and probably nothing else relative to gio reyna

Speed and Power

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m willing to believe Gregg is just a retard

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/FB_Bentley/status/1596369981301727232

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Peeran

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can stand the treatment of women but prescriptivist bullshit is a bridge too far

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

stab posted:

USMNT twitter has been insufferable after Canada got smoked so I'm here for this outcome as well Op

Unfortunate to lose your otherwise steadfast support through the cycle

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Would rather have seen Gio or Aaronson over Sargent but I guess that would have required some adjustment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Morris despondent

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1597713577657376774?s=20&t=jLo2RYGeTP8302O0pBqsnA

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

His finish on the offside chance was quite nice

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Doesn’t Reyna take kicks for Dortmund? Shame he’s not good enough to see the field for the us

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poor quality up top did them in once again, too bad

Jb quite cringe all the time

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

Ream is dead now, so that solves itself, but Zimmerman is bad, really bad.

Lack of a real striker has been the issue forever.

I didn't expect anything more than getting out of the group so it's good experience for a mostly young team.

Pretty much. This was the foundational step one would want them to take, now kill the manager and find a striker

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

bawfuls posted:

Jon is an elite poster, one of the best to ever do it, on par with getfiscal and dril

Don’s actually funny occasionally :twisted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wouldn’t take any of these reports at face value

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That guy’s right in the second one

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If ziyech was any good he’d get minutes for Chelsea op

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

While true he could probably be actually crying and seething his way up and down the pitch and be more effective than morris

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you believe the dubious rumors he’s got a clique that’s cool with him led by Lockdown Ignorer Wes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

“Was told I was forgiven” lol gottem

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One of the spiciest of the unfounded rumors was that Claudio got into a screaming match with Gregg while the latter was having a cookout with George Weah and pulisic’s agent was blasting hookah with team moms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anonymous sources confirming Gregg Berhalter has a huge penis, has never made a mistake