Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ian Darke is great. I watch exclusively dodgy streams from the UK and US, and he’s easily top
five out of all the commentators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I just spent a half hour doing research on this.

1. In the US, English-language rights are owned exclusively by Fox. If you can do Spanish, Telemundo and Peacock will have all the games.

2. About half of the games, including all US games, will be on regular Fox. You can get it on your TV without cable. Search Google for Fox’s WC schedule to see which games.

3. From now until Dec 2, the other half of the games will be on FS1. That’s cable. But I’m pretty sure you can stitch together enough free trials from cable streaming services to tide you over. Fubo has a seven day trial. Not sure how long it is for Sling and YouTube TV. Remember to cancel before the trial ends or you’ll be billed the monthly fee.

4. For all games from Dec 3 onwards (knockout rounds), they’ll be on regular Fox. No need for cable.

5. If you’re not a cheapskate and want to pay to stream all the games: you can just subscribe for a month to whatever streaming service you prefer. Just make sure it has FS1 and Fox.

6. For replays, I think you can watch free on Tubi, which is owned by Fox.

Vegetable fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Nov 20, 2022

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Arivia posted:

I’m imagining it’s just picking on someone for having a Southern accent and saying eer-an instead of eye-ran.
Isn’t ee-ron the correct pronunciation? eye-ran is one of those bastardized American pronunciations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Netherlands have been bad enough that I could see them losing to the US

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

USA needs to just wait out Pep winning the CL at City

I’m not joking, he’ll do it (he’s hinted at it)
Lol at the idea of these cloggers playing Pepball

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol at calling a friendly a scrimmage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol at the coaching staff voting on a player’s squad status and bigger lol at discussing this with a journ, even off the record.