Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
excited for the footy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Matt Turner owns

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

This is a bold claim.

nope

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Sling Blue is the package that includes Fox/FS1. they frequently run promos for Blue + Sports Extra (which has FS2 and a bunch of other channels you might never watch ever). not sure if this is bad form but if anyone needs a referral code, I subbed for NFL Redzone and the code will get you $20 off the first month. without a promo code it's $40/mo for the base Blue package

obviously I would get a benefit from the referral too, but if you're just looking to subscribe for a month to watch the US matches then it could be worth it :shrug:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

they should also practice not making one of the worst and most useless tackles in modern history, thereby giving up a heinous peno

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

we will see several goals that own, hopefully american ones

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

you don't get to post this after talking poo poo about Matt Turner in this thread, who is both extremely handsome and also produced two clean sheets in the group stage

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

as a guy that holds dual citizenship for both the us and ned i can tell you that this is some of the laziest passing i have ever seen from a dutch side in my life. they will absolutely brainfart a couple of times and serve it up on a tee.

as a guy who took a poo poo in amsterdam once I can confidently say that the US will win 20-0 and they will just end the world cup then and there and hand gregg the trophy on the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

matt turner still owns. difficult for him to hide his disgust with the defensive performance against NED in his post match interview and i'm glad he didn't give some variant of the goofy rear end "we're just happy to be here"