Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I'm pretty certain the only players coming into this tournament with any sort of form are the Leeds crew and both Tim Ream, the Javier Zanetti of St Charles County, MO, and Josh Sargent, the Lionel Messi of St Charles County, MO. (No, really, they both even went to the same high school.)

Considering nobody knows who's going to start in goal (and there were actual people wanting to give the Maccabi Haifa GK a call-up as a result, because he couldn't hurt), Gergg Berhalter's continued insistence in making Walker Zimmerman the first name on the team sheet when Ream and CCV are both better options, Weston McKennie having to play Allegriball, and Christian Pulisic continuing to be a fraud, this could be a tournament where they could win their group or crash out with 0 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sticksy posted:

Has anyone consulted the FIFA rule book to see if a team can achieve negative points

after I saw this today, yes https://twitter.com/usmnt/status/1591786248896929792?s=46&t=Qh5mCMkycF3_ePTez12BzA

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Wazzerphuk posted:

imagine not starting Big Tim Ream and Antonee Robinson at every game in the World Cup. Guaranteed third place in the groups, and I mean that in a nice way.

Furthermore, bring back Clip Dempy

excuse me, but they can’t hold Walker Zimmerman’s jock. Have they ever done it on a calm Saturday night in Portland? Thought not.

—Gregg Berhalter, likely

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

t a s t e posted:

Poor quality up top did them in once again, too bad

Jb quite cringe all the time

He really is bad these days. Last funny thing he did was The Dugout, which has been completely scrubbed from the Internet because it would get him instantly cancelled