Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Please post choice meltdowns of USMNT twitter on Pepi not making the team plz and ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Omnikin posted:

Laaaaaaaandon
Donovan
captain of my heart

Greatest commercial ever imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEn_wrANGuY

stab
Feb 12, 2003

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The histrionics if/when the US draw and go out will be incredible and I am here for them

USMNT twitter has been insufferable after Canada got smoked so I'm here for this outcome as well Op

stab
Feb 12, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Unfortunate to lose your otherwise steadfast support through the cycle

Teal bunbury didnt make the team op so cant give it my all

stab
Feb 12, 2003

G-Hawk posted:

maybe canada could just loan us johnathan david for the rest of the tournament

He's been dogshit this tourney you can have him if you need him for this tourney alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

Okay so I've said this in other places, but for all his issues I would like someone to tell me what manager the USSF could have realistically hired in 2018 that would been able to take a US squad that was the second-youngest at the World Cup (Ghana 1st - exited at Group Stage), didn't even qualify for 2018, wasn't ranked in the top 10-12, didn't have any world-class forwards in the player pool, and breeze it into the quarterfinals or the semis because if you'll believe USMNT social media the Dutch team was just 26 overgrown handicapped children ripe for the taking.

John Herdman :drac: