Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
So who is the starting keeper for this? Turner’s barely played this season right?

Also I don’t know if Dest is still just adjusting but he’s been pretty loving bad for Milan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

What's De Bruyne got to do with the USA

He’s ugly, rich, and in bed with oil states?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

May be a bit late for this one but this team should probably practice corner kicks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

G-Hawk posted:

we should have brought pepi but he was dogshit for a year and most of his goals lately are poo poo goals against poo poo teams so i somewhat get it.

This is a description of every US goal this tournament though

E: actually was the wales one any good? Feel like an eternity ago

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You know who would drag this team in to success is Antonio Conte, but I think he swore off of national teams after witnessing Zaza's penalty vs Germany.