Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Thank God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

I feel so lucky Musah chose to play for us.
No more Yedlin or Moore, please.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

There hasn't been an own goal yet this tournament...

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

G-Hawk posted:

tyler adams is the man of every u.s. match imo

He absolutely is but Dest isn't far behind

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

surf rock posted:

This team is not gonna do jack poo poo in 2026; I don't believe they would qualify if we weren't a host.

lol even if we weren't hosting CONCACAF gets six spots, I don't believe you really believe this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

Borsche69 posted:

Set pieces overall seemed pretty unproductive this tournament, for all teams. Although idk what the actual ratio/stats are for open play vs set pieces

Something like 1-2% of corners ever result in goals. More consistent delivery would have been helpful, but some people would have you believe that was our undoing rather than the Dutch having superior players and coaching.