Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Football or Football?
Real :911: Football
Fake-o Euro Soccer
View Results

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Is this the thread we post about it coming home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Did he get spiked in the dick?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Super excited for today's match!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

tristeham posted:

it's football you old gently caress

Actually, I'll think you find it's called "fútbol".

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ginette Reno posted:

I thought we played about as well as could be expected. Defending outside of the midfield seemed like a struggle all tournament and it was today.

I really hope we can find a big striker or two for the next tournament, even if off the bench. Do we have anyone like that in the pipeline prospect-wise? Feels like half the reason our set pieces were really lacking was a total lack of size to cross balls to in the box.

What's Lebron James up to these days?