Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
The Seahawks lost to the team that lost this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

AndrewP posted:

no QBs, no stars, two losing teams, rain. just a dire primetime game.

the NFC South is a truly craptastic division in a terrible conference full of crappy QBs and fraud teams.

Hope this next crop of QBs is actually worth a poo poo because there is a serious dearth of star QBs in the NFL right now.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Stealing this for the Tom Brady thread.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/SaturdayJeff/status/1586792154390843392

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Cat Hassler posted:

Eagles could have not fumbled 3 times and not had an INT and Washington defensive TD and won comfortably

But then we wouldn't have gotten this:

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/1592369648426967041

It'd be a poorer world then the one we live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Brrrmph posted:

I asked a variation of this in the NFC North thread, but can Kirk Cousins really lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl? Do people outside of Minnesota think this team is for real at all?

I am aware that Trent Dilfer happened, so sure he could. But does anyone outside of Minnesota really think Cousins will?

I’m probably wrong, because I usually am, but I feel like this Vikings team is going to eat poo poo in the playoffs when the luck runs out.

No, the universe is against them. It's going to be Tom Brady against the Bills and we're all going to be very sad for Josh Allen as his arm finally gives out and falls off during the game.