Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Starting to think a cheeky fiver on an outsider to win when 1-0 down at half time is going to pay out a few more times. Japan were 35-1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
What is a booking point? 2 for a yellow 5 for a red?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Wazzerphuk posted:

As much as I love the idea of both teams getting six players sent off, no. It's 10 for a yellow and 25 for a red

Ok OK, so what do you mean by 41? Best I am getting from PaddyP is 5/2. Though that is above 2.5 cards each, over 6.5 corners total.

I'm more of a horses with fractional odds man so footy betting outside of corner spot bets is a mystery to me. Lots of conditions multiplying low odds afaict.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I don't think its coming off.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Paddy Power have a £5 free bet builder on Wales v England, so my buildabet is:

Raheem Sterling Assist 9/4
Over 8.5 corners. 12/20
Wales most Cards 4/6
Handicap England (+1) 1/16

About 10/1

Its free so...

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Lol rip, I should have waited for the teams.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Been fairy lucky with the last 2 ties.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I was counting on them doing their thing and grinding out a result, was tempted to add Croatia to qualify, but it felt like a step too far.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I've gone:
Ramos & Ziyech 2 or more shots.
Joao to score or assist.
More than 3.5 cards.
At least 1 goal in each half.

110/1

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Pretty much, but I have a good feeling about him doing a thing this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Money I am happy to have lost tbh.