Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Lmao the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

OP is a good lad who means well, so I'm sorry he has to go through this, but we all need to lol at argentina today.

https://twitter.com/trollfootball/status/1595018808015704064?s=46&t=lA9er7afQoN9htnv2NC7Uw

It was inevitable, Herve had the best teacher

https://twitter.com/10x2I/status/1595032988328550400?s=20&t=1WbkRcm0Fuh8_NdjtSk6Hw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hey show a little respect, we hosted hitler after he escaped ww2

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

seems to me this thread is due for a bump or three

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

bawfuls posted:

seems to me this thread is due for a bump or three

Maradona is dead. He took all the bumps with him.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Messi did a respectful handball today

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
Que mira bobo? Anda palla

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
It's funny that Messi spent 20 years living in Barcelona and still speaks like that. Others come back from a week in Spain saying gillipollas.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Do you think an Argentinian is ever gonna stop being that? Lol. Have you met one?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
mac allisters dad is limmy, confirmed: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/12/the-mac-allister-family-friends-with-maradona-to-a-world-cup-with-messi

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

His brother is called Kevin, lol

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™

Mac allister dad is also famous because his dick was Brodcasted un national televisión in an after Game enterview.

It. Was. Monstruous.

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
ABUELA LALALALA ABUELA LALALALA

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Dek posted:

ABUELA LALALALA ABUELA LALALALA

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/RobertoRojas97/status/1602831619081003008

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
It's closer to 4k USD but still.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

hello i am phone posted:

its roughly 8k @ the official rate (lol, lmao)

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

hello i am phone posted:

Give it a few hours, it could go lower

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Maradroga.

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
All i want for christmas is seeing dibu Martinez rub the world cup against his balls

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
La concha de su madre! Campeones del mundo!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

hello i am phone posted:

La concha de su madre! Campeones del mundo!

Felicidades!

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
Cross post

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
You did good Messi, you did good. :unsmith:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
You did it op’s, well done

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
https://twitter.com/fakafanaccount/status/1604583895466385408?s=46&t=G0Xa4NC_45sLkqvq5oc8vQ

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

You did it op’s, well done

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Les re cabio a todos los.giles que dudaron.todos los gringos petes de este foro, los antipatria que tiraban mierda en argentina y los periodistas fracasados que no se les para la chota y que bardeaban a la seleccion. Para todos un dibu culeandose a su vieja

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock

ArfJason posted:

Les re cabio a todos los.giles que dudaron.todos los gringos petes de este foro, los antipatria que tiraban mierda en argentina y los periodistas fracasados que no se les para la chota y que bardeaban a la seleccion. Para todos un dibu culeandose a su vieja

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

ArfJason posted:

dale boludo chupame la chota

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

dale boludo chupame la chota

y a vos quien te hablo gato

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

ArfJason posted:

Mismo, op

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

ArfJason posted:

:hai:

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

ArfJason posted:

Despues de Arabia parecia que iba a ser otro 2002 pero Scaloni les(nos) cerro el orto a todos. Ese partido fue una cagada pero sirvio para que se bajen del pony y empiecen el mundial de verdad.

Alberto, where's my feriado?

hello i am phone fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Dec 19, 2022

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

hello i am phone posted:

Despues de Arabia parecia que iba a ser otro 2002 pero Scaloni les(nos) cerro el orto a todos. Ese partido fue una cagada pero sirvio para que se bajen del pony y empiecen el mundial de verdad.

Alberto, where's my feriado?

You asked, he answered https://www.pagina12.com.ar/509470-el-gobierno-decreto-feriado-nacional-para-este-martes-20-dic

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Pero a que costo

Nos vemos en el obelisco

Guacamayo
Feb 2, 2012
https://youtu.be/NNpHEiOzM9o

They just arrived!

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmZen-Rjnd1/

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
Y como siempre. Los pelotudos de arriba cagaron todo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Los evacuaron en helicoptero

The argentinity to the stick