Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did they save me from a horrific pizza based Death
Dominos saved your rear end
Dominos ruins your rear end
View Results

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

terrible plan, it'll be cold by the time the edibles kick in

Nah just keep it in the oven until I low heat with a small pan of water until you are ready to eat. Comes out perfect like it was just made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I had to re read this thread to figure out where I was on the timeline as I forgot what happened. Thank you SA.

Anyway we are at almost hour 3 for a loving pizza. Why the hell didn't I just order buffalo wild wings.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

Nah just keep it in the oven until I low heat with a small pan of water until you are ready to eat. Comes out perfect like it was just made.

might as well just make the pizza at home at that point

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Buffalo Wild Wings is so bad I wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

might as well just make the pizza at home at that point

Yeah that’s also an option too, or get a take and bake pizza

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Buffalo Wild Wings is so bad I wouldn’t wish it on anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I think a frozen jacks/tombstone whatever pizza for 3.99 is just as good as dominos and it can live in my freezer until i want it

but i prefer a thin crunchy crust to doughy

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've actually got a friend whose wife is lactose intolerant and legit ordered a pizza with sauce and sausage and no cheese and it looked just like that.. with some sauce smeared. sausage chunks rolling around in the box.

Had a good laugh.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Yo I don't want to ruin this for you OP - but the grocery store DIGiornios rising crust is 100% as legit as Dominos, the 26 minute cook time is obviously much faster than Dominos individually inspecting each piece of pepperoni under a spectrum analyzer, and its way cheaper.

However if you're intoxicated I cannot recommend that you drive to the grocery store :haibrower:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vampire Panties posted:

Yo I don't want to ruin this for you OP - but the grocery store DIGiornios rising crust is 100% as legit as Dominos, the 26 minute cook time is obviously much faster than Dominos individually inspecting each piece of pepperoni under a spectrum analyzer, and its way cheaper.

However if you're intoxicated I cannot recommend that you drive to the grocery store :haibrower:

Lol I'm not loving driving rn.

Still loving waiting it's now been 3+ hours. For a loving pizza.

This is bullshit I'm fixing mad god damnit. And things are getting more bleak as I decided to eat another 30MG

God damnit man what the gently caress I just wanted some pizza.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I doubt they will ever find quality there it's domino's sorry OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Still loving waiting it's now been 3+ hours. For a loving pizza.

This is bullshit I'm fixing mad god damnit. And things are getting more bleak as I decided to eat another 30MG

God damnit man what the gently caress I just wanted some pizza.

Lol you called dominatrix pizza. :airquote: they’re gonna make you beg for it like dog. :woof:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

good poo poo. If you are drunk wait until tomorrow morning to go the Store

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

good man... go buy a shitload of frozen pizzas tomorrow at random and next time just pick one out of the ice box! you can't rely on delivery these days when the job pays poo poo and dicks are still stiffing the delivery person

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
A guy I know once said that he ordered pizza that didn't show up for two hours. He gave the place a call and they said the order was late because an employee quit and decided to break poo poo on their way out, but they assured him the pizza was coming and that it was not going to be two hours old. The pizza was stone cold when it arrived and they didn't even bring his garlic bread.

He ate the pizza anyway and had the shits the day after

OP please don't eat any cold spit pizza. However if it's hot spit pizza it should be safe to eat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm really hopeful I get pizza. I called and was informed that it was on the way.

Again by my friend LOC.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm really hopeful I get pizza. I called and was informed that it was on the way.

Again by my friend LOC.

aren't you concerned that they didn't perform a thorough quality check this time? I'd send it back for further analysis just to be safe

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Again by my friend LOC.

You need to go down to their store with a TEC-9 and straighten poo poo out, like that scene in Falling Down where D-FENS goes ham at the not-McDonalds.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

enjoy your body fluid pizza 3 hours late what the gently caress... why have you not canceled it by now.. his has to be a gimmick!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the pizza was gang banged.

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021
did OP ever get his spit on cardboard??

please give us an update tia

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

flubber nuts posted:

the pizza was gang banged.

For free? What a bargain

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

The first time the tried to make it the pizza came out of the oven as a hamburger so they tossed it out. The second time it came out and it was a quiche so they tossed that out too. The third time it was okay but they didn't trust it so they put it in quarantine for an hour under strict supervision from the manager.

Loc is the true hero of this story. They hosed up the order so bad and he is the one that has to deal with the customer.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

After reading this thread I've made up my mind to have some tuna instead of ordering pizza, I hope you're goddamn happy internet!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Around here most of the big chains are starting the cut their driver’s hours and/or their drivers to use third party services like DoorDash and UberEats. Unfortunately, most of the time in these places drivers are responsible for prep-work, cleanup/dishes, answering the phones, handling customers in the lobby and are expected to jump in and make, cut, box pizzas etc when needed. As a result there isn’t anyone left in the store to do all that poo poo so the stores are falling apart from the inside out because the capitalists running the stores are dumb and value “DECREASED LABOR HOURS” over things like “GOOD FOOD” and “PROMPT SERVICE.”

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I might get pizza for lunch today from the local joint next to work with the chef who is real cool, but also pretty fat so he can be trusted to make a good pie. A “side” of marinara or blue cheese for dipping is $0.75 and like 24oz or some poo poo.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Look what you all caused!

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
So did you get that fine pizza????? Don't leave me hangin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How was the 'za op

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Quality takes time, op. I hope you'll get the pizza eventually and it's really good

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pizza ages like fine wine. Just roll it under your bed and sleep on it, it can only get better

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP died of hunger. :rip:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

By popular demand posted:

nobody demanded this

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
You should've heated the pizza up in the oven -- or hell, the microwave -- instead of having Loc drive all the way back to Domino's to get you a fresh one. It's loving Domino's, dude

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Why would you have another edible if you were still starving? 60mg is a lot! WTF!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Leroy Dennui posted:

You should've heated the pizza up in the oven -- or hell, the microwave -- instead of having Loc drive all the way back to Domino's to get you a fresh one. It's loving Domino's, dude

pardon me, but back where i'm from, domino's does NOT reheat well. you gotta finish it the hour of before it becomes inedible.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what in god's creation...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that roll has a nice rear end
E:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

pardon me, but back where i'm from, domino's does NOT reheat well. you gotta finish it the hour of before it becomes inedible.

Where I'm from dominos is just inedible.
:shrug: