Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did they save me from a horrific pizza based Death
Dominos saved your rear end
Dominos ruins your rear end
View Results

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op was wondering where the pizza was, speculated too hard and died on the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

OP was so hungry by the time Loc returnrd with the pizza that he killed Loc and ate him. Now he's Loc’d up and can't post.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

There was so much spit and cum on OPs pizza that they died, rip

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jesus op really is dead. RIP

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I asked the OP for a humorous update. They’ve been quality checking their draft post for the last hour.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's wild that here (Australia) Domino's is like the default pizza option. You usually have some local places that cost way more, and the only other chains of note are like, Pizza Capers (which is hella pricey and also not great) or like, gently caress I dunno, Pizza Hut doesn't really exist here these days. They're around, but barely. We used to have Eagle Boys but that went ages ago.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

we have hungry howie's here in florida. Its cheap and generic kinda like dating a girl from indiana. Thats not to say its bad its just pizza...nothing more.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Can’t believe that OP lost his duel with LOC and bled out all over his pizza

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
The last time I ordered dominos it arrived early. I then got an email apologizing for poor service and an offer for a free medium pizza.
They just assume it'll always be poo poo service and/or product.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i never order dominos cos it's expensive as gently caress in the uk for some reason

you can get a pizza of the same quality from the asda pizza counter for about 1/4 the price

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

syntaxfunction posted:

It's wild that here (Australia) Domino's is like the default pizza option. You usually have some local places that cost way more, and the only other chains of note are like, Pizza Capers (which is hella pricey and also not great) or like, gently caress I dunno, Pizza Hut doesn't really exist here these days. They're around, but barely. We used to have Eagle Boys but that went ages ago.

Pizza Capers? Capers as in like high jinx or does capers have some other Australian meaning?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

how about those papa johns bowls of just toppings sauce and cheese...wtf is wrong with people. I guess if you are gluten intolerant that could be okay, but you have to be a real freaking maniac to order one of those things.

I think maybe Loc and OP have gotten themselves into some sort of murder suicide pact and they are both sitting in silence, glancing at each other then glancing at the last slice of pizza knowing full well that once that last slice is gone they will have to carry out the deed.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I can see it if you’re on keto or whatever one you put butter in your coffee is. I’m trying to get as much protein as the next bro doing curls in the rack but if I want a bunch of pizza toppings I’d prefer them to be on pizza :shrug:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I don't mean to alarm anyone but I think Loc may have murdered the op.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
I would like to know what happened!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The pizza never came
Rip op

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
The only thing they had to eat in the house was more edibles. OP is on another planet now :catdrugs:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Rahu posted:

I don't mean to alarm anyone but I think Loc may have murdered the op.

I’ve seen posts from op in other threads so I can only assume Loc is posting using the account credentials he found in OP’s Velcro wallet while he was dismembering the body. I’m not going to report the account sharing until post quality can be evaluated; we may have actually achieved a net gain.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I guess you could say OP got Loc-ed After Dark.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP has been spotted in other threads today. For shame. Maybe he gobbled up the cummed on pizza when it belatedly arrived last night, fell into a deep stoner sleep, and had forgotten about this thread by the time he woke up.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

A Strange Aeon posted:

Pizza Capers? Capers as in like high jinx or does capers have some other Australian meaning?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caper probably?

Australian checking in and I have never heard of that brand. I swap between Dominos and Crust Pizza depending on how much money I have/how inebriated I am.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I think Pizza Capers may be a QLD thing? But yeah, we're starved for choice. Basically expensive local pizzerias, which are good, or Domino's. Also apparently our Domino's is not like the American one at all? I dunno, hearsay.

I think Capers is a reference to both. A double entendre, basically.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

BigBadSteve posted:

OP has been spotted in other threads today. For shame. Maybe he gobbled up the cummed on pizza when it belatedly arrived last night, fell into a deep stoner sleep, and had forgotten about this thread by the time he woke up.

Are you sure that's OP and not a simulacrum made entirely of pizza and malevolence?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Beware the Pizzaman... He always delivers death, doom and destruction even if hours late.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Christ. Finally "Loc" is coming to deliver it.

I assume that is short for Loc dog and he will be rolling up in a ballin caddy.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
RIP OP, just wanted that pizza

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Turns out “Loc” is actually L.O.C., a low orbit cannon, and when OP opened the door expecting his cold pizza, he was instantly obliterated.

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
I say ban OP if they do not provide an update today. My weekend was ruined wondering if they got their pizza

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Stocky Manhood posted:

I say ban OP if they do not provide an update today. My weekend was ruined wondering if they got their pizza

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021

Stocky Manhood posted:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Stocky Manhood posted:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pizza justice for proven pizza people!
:hayter:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The OP is dead and their account is being used by the pizza guy who is too afraid to update this thread.

I'll drop an account sharing ban if we don't get an update!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Stocky Manhood posted:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The people have a right to know!

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

In my head I imagine going to pizza capers is like this. Allow me to weave for you a tapestry.

You walk in the door and immediately a clown plows you in the face with cream pie. Its just shaving cream though so you don't actually get to eat any.

You sit down at a table and an electronic whoopie cushion plays a 3 minute long fart noise while you stare flabbergasted at your family.

A server walks up and sprays your wife in the face with a boutaineer. It isn't water though. Its actually cheap cologne. They then berates you for your poor restaurant choice and walks away before taking your drink order. They end up coming back a minute later with a bunch of luke warm milks in extremely hot fresh out of the dish machine glasses.

The server stares blankly at you until you give your order. There are no menus so you just need to wing it. You saw a poorly painted fresco of a knockoff mickey mouse enjoying a pepperoni pizza with a green picachu and some bizarre muscle military type guy when you walked in. You choose that. The waiter doesn't write anything down and walks away after he drops a fake cockroach into your milk.

You sit for three hours wondering where your food is. Your kids are getting restless. Finally your pizza arrives but it turns out its actually tacos. You guess thats okay so you all grab one off the plate. You take a bite. Unfortunately the sourcream is actually mint toothpaste.

The server drops off the check but its written so small that you cannot read it. You drop your bank card on the check just wanting this nightmare to end.

At the end of the month you get your credit card statement. There is a 375 austallian dollar charge from a company called SrrySuckersINC

ManBoyChef fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Nov 14, 2022

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
OP's pizza took a bite out of him!

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The Noid claims another victim

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hello sports fans. I had no recollection of making this thread or ordering dominos. I received a refund to my CC. Loc never came back and I passed out with no pizza secured. Sad stuff. No Loc on the ring camera.

A sad day.

-loc out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

drat pizza hoarding corporations, they think they can just toy with hungry people and their internet following?!
Well no more! As God is my witness I'll not be ordering Dominoes inferior product any longer!

Unless I have friends over on Saturday when everything else is closed, but i'll be very angry still.