Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did they save me from a horrific pizza based Death
Dominos saved your rear end
Dominos ruins your rear end
View Results

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thank you for the update OP.

In honor of your post I will order a pepperoni and sausage pan pizza from Dominos, bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Traitor to the cause! Is nothing sacred? Is solidarity dead? Do you have the Noid's number?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Hello sports fans. I had no recollection of making this thread or ordering dominos. I received a refund to my CC. Loc never came back and I passed out with no pizza secured. Sad stuff. No Loc on the ring camera.

A sad day.

-loc out

You don’t need to sign your posts Loc

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
change this persons username to loc pizza delivery person

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

change this persons username to loc pizza delivery person

Loc of Dominos

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Loc knew OP was too high and 100% ate the pizza. It was good.

ManBoyChef posted:

The ideal Pizza Capers

I loving wish, that'd be amazing.

Instead it's basically this

They have traditional offerings like, uh, "Smoked Cured Pepperoni". Their "fancier" stuff almost always has a wedge of lemon in the centre, for reasons. Things like "Karaage Chicken" (it's not good karaage chicken), or "Sweet Potato Vegan Lovers" (even worse!) and their "Italian Connection" is "Finished with rocket, balsamic glaze, Parmesan and chopped parsley" and is about as good as you'd think.

This is not a fancy place, it's basically Domino's dolled up to mimic a store front version of those niche burger places with wood and bare brick walls. Apparently they're Crust Pizza, but in QLD basically (same owners).

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I bet OP was so wasted he didn’t even order a drat pizza and Loc and all of it didn’t even happen except in he own drat mind lmao

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I bet OP was so wasted he didn’t even order a drat pizza and Loc and all of it didn’t even happen except in he own drat mind lmao

OP, lying in the street, snatches a damp handful of leaves from the ground and mashes it into his mouth, slurring "drat it loc this pizza is cold! The internet will hear about this!" at a curious raccoon

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

OP, lying in the street, snatches a damp handful of leaves from the ground and mashes it into his mouth, slurring "drat it loc this pizza is cold! The internet will hear about this!" at a curious raccoon

Sir this is a raccoon nest

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
That update is clearly designed to throw us off the trail. I suspect “LOC” actually stands for “Leader Of Country”. The OP was about to expose Joe Biden’s tardy delivery agenda but Big Pizza pressured the OP to cover it up.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

This

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I order a pizza with only one topping[sausage] and then put on my own topping bought separately(mushrooms) how much of a goon/moron/messiah am I on a scale of 1 to 10

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

EorayMel posted:

I order a pizza with only one topping[sausage] and then put on my own topping bought separately(mushrooms) how much of a goon/moron/messiah am I on a scale of 1 to 10

As long as you tip based on what the cost would have been for a two-topping you’re good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're actually checking ur cock

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

syntaxfunction posted:

This is not a fancy place, it's basically Domino's dolled up to mimic a store front version of those niche burger places with wood and bare brick walls. Apparently they're Crust Pizza, but in QLD basically (same owners).
Yep that scans, I don't think the expensive and faux gourmet Crust would make it in QLD.
I have seen 2 locations in Sydney (Willoughby and Eastwood) side by side Dominos and Pizza Slut. I don't know how they stay afloat but have been duking it out for years. Must be the finest ingredients.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Their service was a pizza poo poo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My Indian takeaway is currently an hour late. Wonder if Loc is deliver that too

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ordering dominos right now

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

ordering dominos right now

i just got mine and i regret it. its edible though. i wasn't murdered by the driver unfortunately.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We have traitors in our midst!
:smugissar:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Loc making mad tips on account of this thread

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Friday dominos dreams

Too bad I'm doing Hot pot tonight babeeeeee

Hope I don't die

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
did OP get his pizza yet

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

dsf posted:

did OP get his pizza yet

Nope he and loc died in a tragic pizza accident

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My food arrived about 5 minutes after I posted in this thread. An hour and change later than the “latest delivery” time but it was still hot so I guess they just took ages getting round to making it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Loc, Loc,
Got pizza to give.
Loc, Loc,
He know where you live.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Papa John's doing a 50% off carryout special. Thinking of defecting.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37jfUBwcPSY

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

Papa John's doing a 50% off carryout special. Thinking of defecting.

the promised day of reckoning is at hand

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My dominos pizza has been stuck in equality check. Very upsetting for it.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I had food delivered the other day and the driver picked up food from another restaurant and delivered it after picking mine up but before coming here so it was cold. Thought of L.O.C.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

flubber nuts posted:

i just got mine and i regret it. its edible though. i wasn't murdered by the driver unfortunately.

mine was good, but as usual i feel fat and sick after eating it

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Ordered Dominos tonight and my order got here in 20 minutes. Loc's looking out for me tonight

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Loc bless

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
There was never any pizza, OP filled out his online order in an empty word doc.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nuts and Gum posted:

There was never any pizza, OP filled out his online order in an empty word doc.

Must I post the mothafucking receipt!

Here it is

Dominos 54.99

Transaction date: 9 months before your conception

STOLEN VALOR YOU NEVER ORDERED DOMINOS WHAT YOUR STORE # WHATS YOUR 6.99 DEFAULT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
I am skeptical that the OP got very high on marijuana products and ordered pizza. Seems pretty far fetched.