Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did they save me from a horrific pizza based Death
Dominos saved your rear end
Dominos ruins your rear end
View Results

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Around here most of the big chains are starting the cut their driver’s hours and/or their drivers to use third party services like DoorDash and UberEats. Unfortunately, most of the time in these places drivers are responsible for prep-work, cleanup/dishes, answering the phones, handling customers in the lobby and are expected to jump in and make, cut, box pizzas etc when needed. As a result there isn’t anyone left in the store to do all that poo poo so the stores are falling apart from the inside out because the capitalists running the stores are dumb and value “DECREASED LABOR HOURS” over things like “GOOD FOOD” and “PROMPT SERVICE.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I might get pizza for lunch today from the local joint next to work with the chef who is real cool, but also pretty fat so he can be trusted to make a good pie. A “side” of marinara or blue cheese for dipping is $0.75 and like 24oz or some poo poo.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op was wondering where the pizza was, speculated too hard and died on the spot

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I can see it if you’re on keto or whatever one you put butter in your coffee is. I’m trying to get as much protein as the next bro doing curls in the rack but if I want a bunch of pizza toppings I’d prefer them to be on pizza :shrug: