Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

GD_American posted:

The South Alabama Motherfucking Jaguars are now 8-2. They have never had a winning season since reaching FBS.

I see you eyeing our coach you sons of bitches

USA! USA! USA!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

GD_American posted:

The South Alabama Motherfucking Jaguars are now 8-2. They have never had a winning season since reaching FBS.

I see you eyeing our coach you sons of bitches

The Jags had UCLA on the ropes, too.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

That’s not a safety, that’s a defensive 2-pt conversion. A safety on PAT is worth 1 point, which we should both know well.

https://youtu.be/KKLKbpWLHJ8

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bleh

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

General Dog posted:

That’s not a safety, that’s a defensive 2-pt conversion. A safety on PAT is worth 1 point, which we should both know well.

https://youtu.be/KKLKbpWLHJ8

I was at this game. I hadn’t thought about how much the stadium has changed since I graduated .

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

So who’s winning the Big Ten West now that Illinois is out of gas? Looks like there are 4 teams at 4-3. It’s going to be Iowa, right? That’s certainly the funniest outcome.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

General Dog posted:

So who’s winning the Big Ten West now that Illinois is out of gas? Looks like there are 4 teams at 4-3. It’s going to be Iowa, right? That’s certainly the funniest outcome.

Gonna be Iowa for sure

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I want it to be Iowa because I like Iowa and because it would be objectively hilarious but also Minnesota would be the most uninspiring representative

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Guess I have to cheer for Texas for a minute

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Well RIP to the ducks playoff hopes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Guess I have to cheer for Texas for a minute

There's a better one where one of the answers is "Wait for the pocket to collapse and scramble for the first down", but I can't find it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I know Baylor laid an egg against KSU tonight, but I still think Baylor-TCU next week could be a banger

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon lost playoff hopes (if there were any after 46 point loss to #1 team).

Rose Bowl hopes not as guaranteed but still in play.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

That being said Oregon was roughly here last year and then lost twice to Utah and went to some BS bowl.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Aw man, Aggies’ season from hell will not extend into bowl season, bummer.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Man I wish I had bet money on LSU winning the SEC West, especially after the FSU loss. Could’ve cleaned up.

https://twitter.com/SECNetwork/status/1591613811680636928

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Nov 13, 2022

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I know paying 86 million to fire a football coach is insane even for Aggie boosters, but what if they lose to UMass?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I know paying 86 million to fire a football coach is insane even for Aggie boosters, but what if they lose to UMass?

Hey man, those guys almost beat Arkansas State today. Can't discount that kind of talent

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

That would be pretty rash

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I'm very happy with how that game turned out, beating Oregon is a very sweet experience and doubly so when we finally win a close, wild game like that one.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

If Jimbo were black, he’d already be buried in the General Dog graveyard next to the stadium

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
gently caress yeah, thanks Washington

Vols back into playoffs at #4 after Ohio St/Michigan, hopefully

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Sent from my iPad posted:

If Jimbo were black, he’d already be buried in the General Dog graveyard next to the stadium

I don’t see any reason to make this a race thing. We live in a world with the Mel Tucker contract, after all.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
should I have any reason to be worried about SC next weekend? I remember going in there a few years ago and...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Demon Of The Fall posted:

should I have any reason to be worried about SC next weekend? I remember going in there a few years ago and...

They suck

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I thought we had an agreement that when the big ten west got this lovely and embarrassing then that was the year northwestern would win it.

Would be cool if Northwestern paid some dudes who knew how to play football, I don't think anolyone is on a loving NIL at all, money is the one thing they've got.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

I thought we had an agreement that when the big ten west got this lovely and embarrassing then that was the year northwestern would win it.

Would be cool if Northwestern paid some dudes who knew how to play football, I don't think anolyone is on a loving NIL at all, money is the one thing they've got.

Yeah but who's gonna pay Northwestern players for their advertising? The Steppenwolf?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah but who's gonna pay Northwestern players for their advertising? The Steppenwolf?

NIL is just a fig leaf to give players money, why not instead of building a dumb $800 million stadium pat Ryan pays a guy to "advertise insurance" who is capable of getting some push on 4th and 1?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

But also i want to see a northwestern player on a commercial for Victory Auto Wreckers or Eagle Insurance immediately.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

lol no

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Soul Glo posted:

gently caress yeah, thanks Washington

Vols back into playoffs at #4 after Ohio St/Michigan, hopefully

USC is probably a threat for that #4 spot if they win out and win the PAC-12, though I think they still probably have at least one loss in them.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Maxwells Demon posted:

That being said Oregon was roughly here last year and then lost twice to Utah and went to some BS bowl.

I hope we don’t have a similar coaching situation (wherein the head coach started talking about a new job before the first Utah game) but I’m also the guy who believed Mario would stay, so what do I know :v:

Manoueverable posted:

I'm very happy with how that game turned out, beating Oregon is a very sweet experience and doubly so when we finally win a close, wild game like that one.

Congrats y’all, just don’t lose the Pac-12 title game to USC if you get there.

General Dog posted:

USC is probably a threat for that #4 spot if they win out and win the PAC-12, though I think they still probably have at least one loss in them.

I don’t think they’d beat Oregon or Washington in the conference title game. Ducks weren’t at their best today but that might be UW causing those problems as much as us playing down. Probably more so.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

UGA is gonna play annoyingly bored football against UK and Tech and then beat LSU by 40. Such is the way of the 2022 Dawgs.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/TCUFootball/status/1591657520904691718?t=yZ6XBHgoyCj14llyz9gnIQ&s=19

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Came here to post this.

10-0 baybeeeeeee

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

South Carolina's punter had more touchdown passes than Spencer Rattler did against Florida

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I don't even know if I want to watch UK-UGA next week. It is going to be an absolute massacre. And on CBS for a national audience to see.

Kentucky had such high hopes for the season. Wide receivers, corners, D line, and O line were all questions, and while three of four of those have exceeded expectations, the O line has drastically underperformed. Running backs have had no room to run, Levis has had no time to throw, and they've given up 40 sacks this year. It's honestly amazing Levis can walk at all with the beating he has taken this year. The SC loss you could write off for not having your starting QB in, but there is just no excuse for losing to loving Vanderbilt.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Dawgs house. Lmao ducks. Go huskies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I have come to the conclusion that Will Levis is….

…..

*checks notes*

….not good?