Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1591899296051306497

Every Justin Jefferson catch from week 10: https://www.nfl.com/videos/every-justin-jefferson-catch-in-143-yard-game-week-10

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Nov 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Science cannot hope to explain the Minnesota Vikings.

God drat is Jefferson amazing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
he's good op

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

best wr ?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Ehud posted:

best wr ?

yes

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Redeye Flight posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Justin Jefferson the God

Nov 6, 2002

Wide Receivers taken before Justin Jefferson...

Henry Ruggs III - Murderer, dog killer, drunk driver
Jerry Jeudy - Can't actually catch
Ceedee Lamb - Cowboy
Jalen Reagor - lol

Honorable mention...

Damon Arnette, CB - Free agent lol

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

He good at this thing.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
my favorite part was when the other guy 39 helped him catch it just awesome

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
It's really fuckin' wild how they literally got the Jefferson pick back in the Diggs trade. Like, not only are they both top-5 receivers, they're top-5 receivers who are good at the exact same things. They even fell in the draft for the same reason (questions about their ability to play outside the slot).

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Wide Receivers taken before Justin Jefferson...

Henry Ruggs III - Murderer, dog killer, drunk driver
Jerry Jeudy - Can't actually catch
Ceedee Lamb - Cowboy
Jalen Reagor - lol

Honorable mention...

Damon Arnette, CB - Free agent lol

For all I'm glad the Vikings moved on from the last GM & coach, I will always cherish the video of Zim & Rick laughing at the Eagles for taking Reagor over Jefferson.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Justin Jefferson loving owns. I hope someone posts more highlights

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Just looked at the video for like the twelfth time and the detail that sticks out is how Cam Lewis comes down like he thinks he has the ball (because why WOULDN'T it be him if it were anybody in that situation). He looks down at his chest where the ball should be and it's not there.

Nov 6, 2002

indigi posted:

Justin Jefferson loving owns. I hope someone posts more highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI549HlXdDs&t=147s

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

god how was Diggs just so nakedly open on some of those plays

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

indigi posted:

I ask this every time I watch the Bills

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

indigi posted:

He's arguably the league's best route runner (one of the only other ones with a case was playing for the other team today) and has a coach who knows how to scheme him open.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

quote:

I ask this every time I watch the Bills

Ain't that the truth -if they hadn't upgraded the pass rush with Von miller, they would be 9-7 this year.

Josh Allen got beat by the Jets, proving now the defenses know him he can be captured with a few safeties

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 14, 2022

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

maruhkati posted:

He's arguably the league's best route runner (one of the only other ones with a case was playing for the other team today) and has a coach who knows how to scheme him open.

Seriously he is so fast and smooth in all his routes.

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/1106641970020212741?t=PR2lbPNdf_Y4LbZcVghtnA&s=19

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Every time I see stuff like this I think about Jalen Reagor. Then I think about the Vikings laughing at the Eagles. And then I weep.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Marklar posted:

Every time I see stuff like this I think about Jalen Reagor. Then I think about the Vikings laughing at the Eagles. And then I weep.

I just say "scoreboard"

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Yes.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

jefferson is a FOUNDING FATHER... of sick nasty catches

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I wonder if anyone other than LSU fans remembers Justin’s older brother Jordan who played QB for LSU and sucked and got shut out in the national championship.

Must be awkward at thanksgiving at the Jefferson household.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's only one mvp of the 2008 chick-fil-a bowl. don't know who

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I wonder if anyone other than LSU fans remembers Justin’s older brother Jordan who played QB for LSU and sucked and got shut out in the national championship.

One of your sons is Justin Jefferson. The other one has this as his Wikipedia photo.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Im not ginna lie, for a while whenever i saw Justin Jefferson's name i had a minute where i was like, "isnt he too old and not very fast in the first place to switch to WR" because i was still thinking of Jordan

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
In light of recent events, I would like to re-posit:

Redeye Flight posted:

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The only way to stop him is to do something impossibly absurd like pressure Kirk Cousins on two thirds of all dropbacks.

Thankfully I can't recall anything like that happening recently.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I'm finally starting to think that Jefferson is on Moss' tier if not higher.

He is an absolute joy to watch.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Paint Crop Pro posted:

It's wild having grown up watching Moss and now seeing Jefferson break his early career records because yeah he's on the same level but their styles could hardly be more different. Moss just outran and outjumped everyone for the most part. Jefferson isn't particularly tall or unfairly fast, he just runs really solid routes and has good hands and fights for YAC and somehow always finds a way to get open, or makes the catch even when he's not open. I guess in that last regard he is very similar to Moss.

Assuming he does keep anything approaching this production rate up going forward, and assuming the Vikings can keep him around for much or all of his career, they will get to claim Cris Carter, Moss, and Jefferson as their own, which is a real :stare: legacy for the position over a 30 year stretch

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Assuming he does keep anything approaching this production rate up going forward, and assuming the Vikings can keep him around for much or all of his career, they will get to claim Cris Carter, Moss, and Jefferson as their own, which is a real :stare: legacy for the position over a 30 year stretch

its incredible and also a great piece of evidence that HoF WRs don't win you Superbowls by themselves.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Every time Kirk doesn’t throw it to Justin Jefferson, everyone should be asking, why didn’t he throw it to Justin Jefferson?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

latinotwink1997 posted:

Every time Kirk doesn’t throw it to Justin Jefferson, everyone should be asking, why didn’t he throw it to Justin Jefferson?

Many people are asking this.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Paint Crop Pro posted:

If he surpasses Moss I hope he just as clearly surpasses Jerry Rice, because gently caress that guy.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

its incredible and also a great piece of evidence that HoF WRs don't win you Superbowls by themselves.

yes tho i remember 1998 gary anderson

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

latinotwink1997 posted:

First it was the Randy Ratio in Minnesota.

Now it's the Jefferson, uh, journey?

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Man there seems to be a crazy amount of receivers in the league who if you get the ball anywhere near close to them, they are going to catch it and it doesn't matter how many people are covering them.

Nov 6, 2002

Then there's Nelson Agholor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

maruhkati posted:

If he surpasses Moss I hope he just as clearly surpasses Jerry Rice, because gently caress that guy.

i genuinely don't know if its possible to surpass Jerry Rice. his stats are so far above the next best receiver im not sure how anyone comes close