Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I'm running with Behemoth on lower difficulties at the moment, but I can easily see this becoming my favorite spirit. For a "slow" spirit it's able to spread quickly, empower its incarna early, prevent builds reliably, and pick off the sites that do build up. I'm really excited to see how it ends up playing in multiplayer once my physical copy arrives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I slam pick purple for every game but I might keep a bag of rocks around for when I play Stone's Unyielding Defiance.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Wandering Voice is definitely my favorite spirit this expansion, but Behemoth might be the best turn-brain-off-and-smash spirit.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

Tekopo posted:

Apparently I’m going to get NI in April now. Lmao, and might I add, lol

Don't worry it's actually a terrible expansion with no redeeming factors.

ok it's actually great and I'm sorry that it's never coming to your corner of the earth

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Behemoth and Breath of Darkness are probably my favorite arcana spirits and about as different as possible. Sometimes you want to plan out turns in advance, and sometimes you just want to turn brain off and turtle smash.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I'm not a fan of fear spirits in general, but Shadow just feels so bad to play. The newest aspect helps a bit but at this point it's just a cursed spirit.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
The turtle and Many Minds should be up a tier, Fractured should be lower because they hurt my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

Screaming_Gremlin posted:

On the storage front, I way overpaid to get some custom 3D printed thing shipped to me from Etsy. It lets me combine everything, including premium components and Horizon spirits, into the base box and NI. I actually use JE as the second box, but that is because it gives me room to dump all the instruction books as well in case I need them for whatever reason.

The real reason is I liked the goofy shaped holders for the markers. Makes setup a breeze, but honestly putting everything up isn't that much faster. Especially since half the time I need to access pictures I have on my phone to remember how to layer everything so it fits.

You can't post this and not link 'em.