Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Slumbering Serpent is the best so I highly recommend the promo pack, the other spirits are very cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Looks like I'm getting to play SI this weekend after not playing for quite a while (couple of years at least, sadly).

I've always been intrigued by Starlight Seeks Its Form but never had a chance to play it since Jagged Earth arrived well after my regular group meetups got disrupted by the pandemic. Any good strategies for Starlight or is it all about reacting on the fly to the powers you draw?

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Nature Incarnate arrived today, very excited to play Spirit Island tomorrow as the classic Mario Bros. character,

Poopy Palpy posted:

Unless you're the kind of weirdo who's bothered enough by them being different to spend $10 to order the full thickness boards.

Excuse me it was $10 + shipping and worth every single cent.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

The spirit board stack is now over 3 inches tall. The two-box dream is imperiled.

e: Just barely managed to fit all expansion content in the JE box. It's beautiful. The densest I've ever packed a board game box without lid lift, something like 95% of the box's volume is solidly occupied.

Ojetor fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 1, 2023