Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

F* you guys who already have Nature Incarnate. My kickstarter copy was supposed tobarrive before Spiel, butvthey messed up the European import taxes, so still waiting. :sassargh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Got an email about Nature Incarnate Kickstarter deliveries in Europe. The container will arrive end of March in Poland. Pretty sad how big the delay is, considering it's available in retail already for months.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Elysium posted:

I haven’t played a lot of multiplayer but my advice is to encourage everyone to actually not try to work with other players too much, just take care of their own poo poo and of course offer help when they have cards that target another player. What makes a game really long is when you are constantly checking if its better for someone else if you do x or y, or if Z happens then next turn player 3 can help player 2, but if you can’t help this turn then player 5 can do q now, multiplied by 6 players…

Indeed, mainly focus on your own lands. Too much to track otherwise. The few things we do communicate is when someone has a problem in some of "their" lands/ might take a blight, if someone has a power that gives a boost to another player, and if lots of tikens or Dahan will be shuffled around.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Eraflure posted:

I cancelled my pledge months ago and complained by mail since this is 100% their fault. I bought the game in retail at a lower price, got it months earlier than backers and I'm still getting the deluxe tokens for free as an apology, assuming they deliver to Europe before the heat death of the universe.

I should have done this too. Probably the last campaign - funded game I signed up for. With EU import taxes, the price difference is hardly worth it anyhow. And f*ck kickstarter exclusives.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Are you separating out B&C and JE power cards from the deck after every playthrough?

Whenever I introduce new players, I have a quick look at the powers they draw, and throw out/redraw those which are too complicated (use tokens, isolate, and such). They can still choose out of 4 powers.